News / Warning to forwarders as appetite for fake goods will rise alongside trade war tariffs
Forwarders must protect themselves from the risk of shipping counterfeit goods, trade in which is forecast to increase. The ...
Recommends / ‘No-deal’ Brexit could cause havoc at European airports
To add to what is now becoming a really quite lengthy list of businesses that ...
News / Etihad confirms freighter network to reassure customers it still has faith in cargo
Etihad is seeking to reassure customers that its depleted cargo division remains intact, by announcing a ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: A chapter of turmoil in The Flower Story
“It’s been a full year of turmoil for African [flower] growers.” The year began well, with ...
Recommends / Finnair Cargo to end Brussels freighter partnership and add widebody flights
Finnair is to discontinue its freighter partnership from Helsinki to Brussels with DHL, Air Cargo ...
People / Jessica Tyler to lead strategy and development at American Airlines Cargo
American Airlines Cargo has appointed Jessica Tyler as its new vice president for strategy and ...
News / Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
Damco’s supply chain services for Maersk Line are to be integrated into the carrier, and ...
News / Efficient cargo handling now key for forwarders when choosing airlines
Forwarders will stop using airlines with poor cargo handling contracts and have blamed carriers for failing ...
People / FedEx appoints Sean Healy as express division's COO for Europe
FedEx Express has appointed company veteran Sean Healy as regional chief operating officer for Europe. Mr ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
TopicsAir Charter Service Chapman Freeborn Charter Brokers Chartered skies Hunt & Palmer Cargo Crime China-US trade war Counterfeit goods DoJ forwarders airports Brexit 777F Etihad Cargo The freighter game Africa Cargolux Colombia Ecuador flowers Kenya LongRead NAS Schiphol DHL Finnair American Airlines Cargo On the merry-go-round Damco Maersk MCC SeaGo Line SeaLand Cargo handling Congestion indigestion Handle with care Heathrow Peak season Swissport WFS FedEx Cathay Pacific Turkish Cargo Nepal Airlines ULDs Unilode Aviation Solutions Delta Cargo BCS Air Brazil ECS Group Latin America US ABC Airbridge Cargo AirBridgeCargo Ho Chi Minh Vietnam Korean Air Tigers Astral network airline management Kale logistics Cuba
Cargo UpdateMS Egyptair: Available freighter capacities to CAI and lowerdeck to beyond destinations!
19 September 2018 @ 12:00 amRoyal Air Maroc - Freighter Capacity to CMN, ABJ, BKO, LBV, DLA and Wide Body Capacity to GIG, LAD, GRU, ALG and YUL
18 September 2018 @ 12:00 amTAP - End of Summer Promo
18 September 2018 @ 12:00 amW8 CARGOJET: Available Capacities to Canada/USA/South America 23SEP&24SEP!
17 September 2018 @ 12:00 amWings: Premium OBC Services
11 September 2018 @ 12:00 amUK-CAN: 18TH SEP Full Freighter Capacity Available
11 September 2018 @ 12:00 amAir Belgium appoint AIA Cargo as UK GSSA
10 September 2018 @ 12:00 am