News / 'Drones are the 'ideal solution' to getting cargo to Africa's remote areas'
Unmanned aircraft could represent “an opportunity to get into Africa’s vast and untapped air cargo ...
News / Forwarders set to reap the rewards as Lufthansa and AF-KLM go digital
Forwarders are set to benefit as the air cargo industry slowly – but surely – ...
News / 4Cap Equity launches advisory services to help logistics firms with M&A
A new M&A specialist with a focus on the logistics industry has launched to offer advisory ...
People / Uniserve appoints industry veteran Roger Clements as group financial officer
UK freight forwarder Uniserve has appointed Roger Clements to the newly created post of group ...
Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
News / Bullish Panalpina sees H1 profits rise and unveils another perishables investment
Panalpina enjoyed a 30% rise in ebit in the first half of 2018, leading to a ...
News / Boeing gets a boost from air cargo boom as its freighter orderbook bulges
Confidence is flying high in air cargo, with Boeing buoyed by the strength of its ...
News / Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
Political infighting continues over the Brexit white paper, but supply chain concerns have arisen over ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
TopicsAirBridgeCargo Cargologicair Farnborough Air Show 2018 Liege Airport Volga Dnepr Astral drones Falcon drone AF-KLM Cargo Digital revolution Digitisation Freightos Lufthansa Cargo Merger Mania On the merry-go-round Start-up stars Takeover Talk Eddie Stobart Uniserve Atlas Air Pilot shortage pilots Southern Air US labour relations 747-8F 777F ATSG Boeing DHL financial results Panalpina perishables air cargo market freighter conversions The freighter game AEOs BIFA Brexit A330F Emirates Etihad Cargo Delta Cargo Korean Air Tigers network airline management Air Charter Service Kale logistics American Airlines Cargo Cuba Turkish Cargo Asia ECS Group Europe GSSA Royal Brunei Airlines Africa QEP Turkish Airlines Antonov Airlines Kale Qatar Airways Cargo
Cargo UpdateDHL Aviation Freighter Capacity Flash!
18 July 2018 @ 12:00 amEGYPTAIR: Freighter capacities to CAI !
16 July 2018 @ 12:00 amRoyal Air Maroc - Schedules
12 July 2018 @ 12:00 amAmazing Summer Rates for Switzerland - Aeroflot Cargo
11 July 2018 @ 12:00 amAmazing Summer Rates for GERMANY - Aeroflot Cargo
11 July 2018 @ 12:00 amAmazing Summer Rates for Netherlands - Aeroflot Cargo
11 July 2018 @ 12:00 amThomas Cook: BOS open for Cargo Sales
11 July 2018 @ 12:00 am