News / IATA to review air cargo load factor calculations after Project Selfie revelations
A 27% relative discrepancy in the way aircraft load factors are calculated is a “terrible ...
Recommends / Stuck in the 20th century: what globalisation should look like in the 21st
Some 10 industry leaders have joined to pen an article in Forbes addressing the World ...
Recommends / 'Code red' storm causes Dutch and German transport chaos
Ports and airports across northern Europe are facing chaos today as the storm, which began last night, ...
News / The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
“The global logistics industry is at a crucial point in its development”, according to a ...
People / Mark Whitehead to retire from HACTL as Wilson Kwong steps up
Mark Whitehead (pictured) is to retire from HACTL, where he has been CEO for nearly ...
News / Forwarders need to shop around for best air freight rates pre-Chinese New Year
Air freight rates may have rebounded following severe weather disruption across Europe and the US, ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
People / Training expert Gayle Allen appointed vice president of people operations at Flexport
US freight forwarding disruptor Flexport has appointed Gayle Allen (pictured above) as vice president of ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
TopicsAirlines vs Integrators DHL Express Yourself FedEx Transport Intelligence UPS air cargo air cargo data Calculating Capacity IATA load factors Project Selfie Free trade now! Globalisation WTO Germany klm Netherlands Schiphol The weather report UK air cargo market Forwarding freight Global Freight Forwarding report Logistics market Total Logistics 2018 Hacis Hactl Hong Kong Off the merry-go-round Freightos Rates: the eternal tango SCFI TAC Index Aviapartner BRUCargo Brussels Airport DHL Global Forwarding Kuehne + Nagel Nippon Express Panalpina Tomorrow's world... is here today WFS CWT Frankfurt Hahn HNA Group Suparna Swissport Yangtze River Express Flexport Amazon Amazon Air Atlas ATSG Cincinnati/North Kentucky Prime Air Crane Worldwide AirBridgeCargo Airlines Al Rushaid Cargolux Turkish Airlines Turkish Cargo Delta Cargo pharma Kale Unilode BUD Airport Farnair Handling Menzies Aviation ACS Air Charter Service Charters Israel Sameday Air Station Tel Aviv time critical time:matters CAL Cargo Airlines France Paris CDG Worldwide Flight Services Kale logistics
Cargo UpdateWings: Time critical consignment in the automotive industry?
19 January 2018 @ 12:00 amTAAG Angola Airlines Fuel surcharge increase
19 January 2018 @ 12:00 amCARGOJET ANNOUNCES NEW FREIGHTER SERVICE TWICE WEEKLY FROM COLOGNE/BONN TO CANADA AND SOUTH AMERICA
19 January 2018 @ 12:00 amSmart connection deal for your Cargo - Aeroflot Cargo
17 January 2018 @ 12:00 amCoyne Airways freighter service to TBS, SCO,GUW,URA, EVN, BAK and ASB
17 January 2018 @ 12:00 amSURINAM AIRWAYS CARGO 4 X PER WEEK - SURINAME - GUYANA (CAY-GEO) - ARUBA - CURACAO
17 January 2018 @ 12:00 amWings: Premium OBC Services
17 January 2018 @ 12:00 am