People / John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
John Lloyd, the amiable and well-respected chief of Virgin Atlantic Cargo, is to step down ...
Recommends / US retailers face growing hostility from suppliers
In the week that Alibaba’s Jack Ma warned that “in the next 30 years, the ...
Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
Samskip to buy US perishables forwarder Rimar Consultants
Samskip has announced plans to acquire New Jersey-based forwarder Rimar Consultants to bolster its US ...
News / Pressure on margins sees Panalpina profits take a hit in Q1
Margin pressures battered Panalpina’s first-quarter results: revenue and profit dropped, year-on-year, despite volume growth outpacing ...
Comment / The psychology of business: bad makes a greater impression than good
Spring is here in the horthern hemisphere: blossoming trees, blooming flowers and singing blackbirds abound ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
Just two years since it was the first airline to ditch the controversial fuel surcharge ...
News / United and Lufthansa Cargo become one between the US and Europe
United Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo are to cooperate “extensively” on routes between the US and ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
Topicsair cargo market economic data IATA Rates: the eternal tango Virgin Bankruptcy Blues Talking shop: the retail business Deutsche Post-DHL DHL India Shining Rimar Samskip Takeover Talk United States Panalpina The Purse Strings Calculating Capacity Customer-carrier relations Amazon Australia Arise surcharges Emirates Alliances in the air EU Joint ventures Lufthansa Cargo United Cargo US Kuehne + Nagel XPO Logistics Kale Dachser Brussels Airport Qatar Airways Swiss WorldCargo Air Canada American Airlines Cambodia Network Airline Service Cargolux AF-KLM Express Yourself FedEx Liege Memphis
Cargo UpdateCargolux receives prestigious ‘Best All-Cargo Airline’ award!
24 April 2017 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo UK - Double Daily Wide-Body in Summer
24 April 2017 @ 12:00 amUnited Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo Announce Cargo Joint Venture Agreement
21 April 2017 @ 12:00 amAEROFLOT - VISIT US! at AIR CARGO EUROPE 2017
21 April 2017 @ 12:00 amLet's meet at Air Cargo Europe in Munich
20 April 2017 @ 12:00 amATC Aviation - Visit us at our Booth No. 317 Hall B1
20 April 2017 @ 12:00 amAegean Airlines appoints SkyLine Air Services as new GSSA in the Netherlands
20 April 2017 @ 12:00 am