LongRead / NEW Loadstar LongRead: Dangerous Goods – the problem of lithium batteries
The debate over the carriage of lithium batteries in aircraft continues to rage, with new incidents ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
Recommends / Plane loses its $368m cargo of gold, platinum and diamonds on takeoff
Now here’s an expensive accident. An AN-12 freighter taking off from Yakutsk lost part of ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
News / Evolution of retail market makes predicting demand for air cargo capacity tougher
Lack of data for cross-border e-commerce shipments is making it harder to forecast air freight ...
Sponsored Post / Transport Intelligence's Total Logistics 2018 report: everything you need to know
The global logistics industry is vast, both in terms of market size and the huge ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific racks up first back-to-back losses in 71 years, at $160m
A first in its 71-year history Cathay Pacific may wish to forget: the Hong Kong-based ...
People / IATA presents the FACEs of the future, as the air cargo industry evolves
The next generation of the air cargo industry is engaging, dynamic and confident, with interesting ...
New cool chain facilities take Dallas Fort Worth a step closer to its goal
The recent opening of two new cool chain facilities has taken Dallas Fort Worth International Airport ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 3. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval
- 4. Oliver on CMA CGM targets higher levels of customer service to create more value
- 5. Jim oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
TopicsAgility blockchain IBM Maersk Line The Purse Strings lithium batteries American Airlines Cargo IATA WCS 2018 Lufthansa Cargo Swiss World Cargo The paper chase to e-freight Precious metals Alibaba Cainiao cross-border ecommerce Schiphol the ecommerce equation WCO air cargo data air cargo market Capacity Concerns IATA Peak season Seabury Cathay Pacific air cargo air freight Careers advice FACES Asia-South America Dallas Fort Worth Houston Latam Miami Airport Nippon Cargo Airlines Tigers freighter conversion Latam The freighter game Airbridge Cargo Unilode Digitisation IAG Cargo MASKargo DHL Freight DHL Global Forwarding Vienna Airport Geodis Kale Nexiot Kuehne + Nagel Delta Crane Worldwide Qatar Airways Cargo Cargonaut Turkish Cargo Aviapartner Brussels Airport CFL Heathrow CEIV Miami pharma
Cargo UpdateWings: Premium OBC Services
16 March 2018 @ 12:00 amAir Canada Cargo: servicio desde México, Sudamérica y el Caribe
16 March 2018 @ 12:00 amGlobe Air Cargo NEWS
15 March 2018 @ 12:00 amDüsseldorf - Moscow / Aeroflot-Cargo
15 March 2018 @ 12:00 amAir Canada Cargo: Mexico, South America and the Caribbean
15 March 2018 @ 12:00 amCHAMP joins Air Cargo Belgium community
14 March 2018 @ 12:00 amWings appoints GSA Global in Dubai
14 March 2018 @ 12:00 am