News / Delayed AOC for new cargo airline in Germany frustrates Volga-Dnepr
The German media has unearthed more information concerning the Leipzig-based airline Volga-Dnepr Group intends to ...
Recommends / US pilots hit out at FAA study into single-pilot cargo aircraft
The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is planning to conduct studies into the use of ...
News / Russia agrees to extend rights of US carriers to use its airspace
Russia’s ministry of transport has agreed on an extension to overflight rights for US carriers, ...
News / Dachser reports record revenues, with global forwarding the star performer
Strong sea and air freight rates last year helped German road freight and logistics operator ...
People / FedEx president and CEO Michael Ducker to retire in August
FedEx Freight president and chief executive Michael Ducker has announced he will be retiring on ...
Sponsored Post / How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics
Global E-commerce Logistics 2018 is a report from Ti that includes the latest research on a rapidly ...
Recommends / Amazon in talks with airline Azul for shipping to Brazil
Amazon is negotiating with Brazilian carrier Azul to ship goods directly into the country, according to ...
People / Kerry Logistics names new MD freight forwarding and global air executive director
Kerry Logistics has appointed Mathieu Renard Biron (pictured above) as its managing director of global ...
News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 4.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 5.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
Topicsfinancial results Panalpina AirBridgeCargo AN-124 Cargologicair Germany Uli Ogiermann Value Cargo Logistics Volga Dnepr FAA pilots overflight rights Russia US Dachser Pump up the volumes The Purse Strings FedEx Off the merry-go-round Amazon Amazon Air Azul the ecommerce equation Kerry Logistics On the merry-go-round Antonov Airlines klm Leipzig Ruslan Schiphol Agility Damco Digital freight forwarder Digital revolution Digitisation FreightNet Kuehne + Nagel online booking Shipa Freight technology Twill TAC Index aircraft K+N Air Namibia Strike Aviation Qatar Airways DHL Express AirBridgeCargo Airlines Kale logistics 777F ANA Cargo Boeing BluJay Celebi Frankfurt Airport RUS Aviation Turkish Cargo Airbridge Cargo Unilode IAG Cargo MASKargo DHL Freight DHL Global Forwarding Vienna Airport
Cargo UpdateW8 CARGOJET: Available freighter space to Bogota - 22APRIL!
19 April 2018 @ 12:00 amWave goodbye to paper with Logitude!
19 April 2018 @ 12:00 am5X UPS - Available space to HKG - 23APRIL
17 April 2018 @ 12:00 amEGYPTAIR: Freighter flight to ASM! 23APRIL
17 April 2018 @ 12:00 amEGYPTAIR: Freighter capacities to CAI!
13 April 2018 @ 12:00 amSuparna: EXTRA space available to TSN and PVG
12 April 2018 @ 12:00 amKuala Lumpur: we have solutions for the transport of your lithium batteries
11 April 2018 @ 12:00 am