Recommends / In marketing/PR? Read this: 'How I lost my 25-year battle against corporate claptrap'
Calling all people in marketing, consultancy or PR; those who have done ‘media training’ or who ...
Recommends / Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
Global warming – or heatwaves – could be bad for air freight capacity. In this ...
Recommends / Alibaba rewrites e-com playbook, while ZTO is sued over $1.4bn IPO
Two stories from the world of Chinese ecommerce today. First up, Alibaba is going into ...
People / Christine Richards to retire as FedEx general counsel
Executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of FedEx Christine Richards (pictured above) has announced ...
News / Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
Panalpina has struggled to get its customers to adjust to the “new normal” of higher ...
News / Decline in truckload volumes the only dampener for CH Robinson in Q2
CH Robinson, one of the US’s largest freight companies, today reported double-digit increases in second-quarter ...
News / BIFA elects new chairman and vice-chair
BIFA has announced that its new national chairman is Mark Bromley, formerly chairman of its ...
People / Delta Cargo appoints Eric Anderson as director of sales, Asia Pacific
Delta Cargo continues to boost its team, appointing Eric Anderson as director cargo sales Asia ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Analysis: FedEx may have to compromise between growth and profitability
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
TopicsBrexit Freight Transport Association Heathrow Rebuilding the UK Climate Change Alibaba China ecommerce Talking shop: the retail business ZTO Express FedEx Off the merry-go-round financial results Panalpina Rates: the eternal tango CH Robinson The Purse Strings BIFA On the merry-go-round Delta Cargo aeromexico Air Canada American Airlines ANA APM Terminals Cathay Pacific China Eastern China Southern Delta Mexico MexPress US United Airlines United Cargo Emirates LUG time:matters IATA Kale logistics network airline management Western Global Airlines Antonov Airlines Chartered skies India Britain Cargologicair cargo Hactl Hong Kong Virgin atlantic Airport Germany Africa Belgium airfreight England Growth MAG UK management systems America Cloud Communication North America supply chain air freight CEIV Pharmaceuticals EU Hungary LOT Polish Airlines Travel
Cargo UpdateWings: Premium OBC Services
21 July 2017 @ 12:00 amTAP Cargo Luanda - LAD
20 July 2017 @ 12:00 amWings: Premium OBC Services
20 July 2017 @ 12:00 amTACV L/D space availabilty VXE & RAI
19 July 2017 @ 12:00 amEURO ATLANTIC Schedule to OXB with lower deck service
19 July 2017 @ 12:00 amSURINAM AIRWAYS 5 X PER WEEK - SURINAME, GUYANA - ARUBA - CURAÇAO
19 July 2017 @ 12:00 amWings: Premium OBC Services
18 July 2017 @ 12:00 am