Recommends / UPS Freight workers okay new labour contract, avoiding strike
UPS Freight has avoided a potentially damaging strike after workers approved a new contract. But ...
Recommends / Agility reports 12% Q3 earnings increase
Agility posted its results this morning, revealing a KD20m ($65.7m) third-quarter net profit, up 12.3% ...
News / NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
Nippon Cargo Airlines, the freighter operator which saw its 11-strong fleet grounded in June over ...
News / Indonesia seen as a way of escape for shippers from the China-US trade war
Taiwan-based 3PL Dimerco has turned to Indonesia to combat US-China trade war challenges. The company is ...
People / Mark Baker takes the technology lead at Pilot Freight Services
US 3PL Pilot Freight Services (PFS) has appointed Mark Baker (pictured above) to the newly ...
News / Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'
Calls are increasing for the logistics sector to catch up with other industries in diversifying ...
News / TSA allows third parties to certify sniffer dogs for air cargo screening
Private companies and individuals with sniffer dog teams will soon be able to screen air cargo in ...
Comment / Market Insight - DHL Global Forwarding back with a bang: could an IPO be its next move?
(Note for the reader: DGF in this story refers to both freight and forwarding activities, ...
News / People's vote means new Mexico City airport at Texcoco must be abandoned
Hopes of some relief at Latin America’s most congested airport suffered a major setback after a referendum ...
- 1.Analysis: days of reckoning loom for AP Møller Maersk & Hapag-Lloyd
- 2.NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
- 3.Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
- 4.Sky Lease Cargo 747-400F goes off runway at Halifax, causing significant damage
- 5.London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 3. Subbarao on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Salman Nisar Mr. on Italian air freight veterans take on new challenges
- 5. mike sales on Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'
Topicsair cargo air freight Alibaba Dachser Panalpina Peak season the ecommerce equation Volga Dnepr Strike inaction UPS Freight Agility financial results 747F Nippon Cargo Airlines The freighter game China-US trade war Dimerco Indonesia - a sleeping giant JAS Worldwide On the merry-go-round Pilot Freight Services gender diversirty Intermodal 2018 women in logistics Women in Shipping and Trade air cargo security Airport screening Sniffer dogs TSA US DHL Global Forwarding DSV Expeditors Financial footings Kuehne + Nagel XPO Logistics Mexico City MexPress Texcoco Capacity constraints The Purse Strings Australia FedEx Intra-Asia Singapore Turkish Cargo Virgin Atlantic Cargo Kale logistics ECS Gulf Air Saudia Cargo Air freight rates Aircargo Club Deutchland Frankfurt TAC Index DHL Lindex ocean freight Canada Cargo Charters Chapman Freeborn GTA Air Solutions AirBridgeCargo Liege Airport BluJay Unilode
Cargo UpdateWT - BRIDGES: NEW! 5 FLIGHTS PER WEEK EX CGN TO LCA WITH B737-400F
12 November 2018 @ 12:00 amDHL Aviation Freigther Capacity Flash | IAS Aviation
12 November 2018 @ 12:00 amNew DHL Aviation Destination | IAS Aviation
12 November 2018 @ 12:00 amWings: Time critical consignment in the automotive industry?
12 November 2018 @ 12:00 amMS Egyptair: DAILY CONNECTION TO NIGERIA! LOS/ABV/KAN
12 November 2018 @ 12:00 amFreighter capacity available on Suparna Airlines with SkyLine Air Services!
9 November 2018 @ 12:00 amWinter Timetable 2018/2019 - Aeroflot Cargo
9 November 2018 @ 12:00 am