News / Carriers on a high as air freight rates climb again – a rare March increase
The numbers have risen again: air freight rates enjoyed a 4% month-on-month rise in March, ...
Recommends / Walmart to cut a billion tons of supply chain emissions by 2030
Suppliers beware: big box shippers want to cut their emissions further. Retail behemoth Walmart has vowed ...
Recommends / Alitalia risks collapse after airline staff reject restructuring
Italian flag-carrier Alitalia has reportedly missed out on its last chance to avoid being placed ...
People / Semih Kutluğ takes over from Mike Duggan as Saudia's chief of charters
Semih Kutluğ (pictured) has become acting director cargo charters at Saudia Cargo, replacing Mike Duggan, ...
News / Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
Air freight rates should develop in line with the market, rather than through unsustainable price ...
People / John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
John Lloyd, the amiable and well-respected chief of Virgin Atlantic Cargo, is to step down ...
Recommends / US retailers face growing hostility from suppliers
In the week that Alibaba’s Jack Ma warned that “in the next 30 years, the ...
Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
Samskip to buy US perishables forwarder Rimar Consultants
Samskip has announced plans to acquire New Jersey-based forwarder Rimar Consultants to bolster its US ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
TopicsCathay Pacific On the merry-go-round air cargo data air cargo market Drewry air freight rates IATA Emissions & Omissions Wal-Mart Alitalia Etihad Chartered skies Saudia economic data Rates: the eternal tango Virgin Bankruptcy Blues Talking shop: the retail business Deutsche Post-DHL DHL India Shining Rimar Samskip Takeover Talk United States Panalpina The Purse Strings Denholm Group ATSG freighter conversion Narrowbody conversions Pemco Handle with care WFS XPO Logistics Kale Dachser Kuehne + Nagel Brussels Airport Qatar Airways Swiss WorldCargo Air Canada American Airlines Emirates Cambodia Network Airline Service Cargolux
Cargo UpdateTime critical consignment in the automotive industry?
25 April 2017 @ 12:00 amKalitta Air - Warehouse changes
24 April 2017 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo UK - Double Daily Wide-Body in Summer
24 April 2017 @ 12:00 amQY - your DG specialist
24 April 2017 @ 12:00 amCargolux receives prestigious ‘Best All-Cargo Airline’ award!
24 April 2017 @ 12:00 amAEROFLOT - VISIT US! at AIR CARGO EUROPE 2017
21 April 2017 @ 12:00 amUnited Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo Announce Cargo Joint Venture Agreement
21 April 2017 @ 12:00 am