News / B&H launches Euro road freight network to complement air services
B&H Worldwide, which specialises in aircraft-on-ground (AOG) and aerospace supply chains, is to launch a ...
Recommends / HNA in advanced talks to sell Swissport to Brookfield
Debt-laden HNA Group’s efforts to shift air cargo handler Swissport from its books appear to ...
News / Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
Dnata is to build a new 250,000 sq ft warehouse at Heathrow, to be known ...
News / US threatens to act over China's online cost advantage on postal fees
The clock is ticking towards a potential fresh bout of Trump ‘diplomacy’. The US president is ...
DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
CEVA Logistics has rejected an unsolicited takeover bid by Danish rival DSV worth around $2.5bn. DSV confirmed today it ...
News / Geodis still on the hunt for a major acquisition, but not in France, says CEO
Amid all this forwarder M&A news of Ceva and Damco, comes confirmation that Geodis is still ...
News / Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
Amazon Air has started a double daily freighter flight to Miami, operated by Atlas Air, ...
People / Guillaume Sauzedde becomes new MD of Ceva's Central & Eastern Europe cluster
CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde (pictured above) as managing director of its Central & ...
People / Schenker's Reiner Heiken to be new CEO of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
German 3PL and road freight operator Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has announced that Reiner Heiken (pictured ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. email@example.com on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 4. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 5. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
Topics747 Live animals Lufthansa Cargo Pharmaceuticals aircraft-on-ground B&H Worldwide Express Yourself On the road again Brookfield HNA Group Swissport Takeover Talk AIPUT Dnata Hactl Heathrow China the ecommerce equation US USPS Ceva Logistics CMA CGM DSV Geodis Merger Mania Amazon Amazon Air Atlas Air ATSG Pilot shortage Kuehne + Nagel On the merry-go-round Poland DB Schenker Hellmann Suparna Saudia Cargo AirBridgeCargo Liege Airport BluJay Unilode Turkish Cargo Nepal Airlines ULDs Unilode Aviation Solutions Delta Cargo BCS Air Brazil ECS Group Latin America ABC Airbridge Cargo Ho Chi Minh Vietnam Korean Air Tigers Astral network airline management Air Charter Service
Cargo UpdateLN Libyan Airlines: Daily flight to MJI! until 27th of October!
12 October 2018 @ 12:00 amAirBridgeCargo Airlines to set up its European hub at Liege Airport
12 October 2018 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo UK | Introduction of "FEC" surcharge eff. 16OCT18 (Reminder)
12 October 2018 @ 12:00 amMagma Aviation operates 16-10-2018 B747F from LGG into COO
10 October 2018 @ 12:00 amMagma Aviation operates B747F from LGG into COO d. 16-10-2018
10 October 2018 @ 12:00 amNew Address IAG Cargo at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
9 October 2018 @ 12:00 amCabo Verde Airlines service to Praia/RAI
5 October 2018 @ 12:00 am