Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV & Panalpina – 'The only question is the final price tag'
Well, what a week that was. So just before you all sign off for the ...
Comment / Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
With investment bank UBS coordinating the meetings, of course, talk of a Monday DSV+PAN announcement ...
People / Sandro Knecht is new chief commercial officer at Imperial Logistics
Imperial Logistics International has appointed Sandro Knecht (pictured above, left) as chief commercial officer. Mr Knecht ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Mid-game gambits – the next moves in DSV + PAN vs CMA CGM + Ceva
I am afraid this is a quick and dirty take with no numbers at all ...
News / Expansion-minded Xpediator in takeover talks with Slovenian operator Intereuropa
UK freight service provider Xpediator has confirmed it is in talks to buy Slovenian road ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo to add another 777 freighter to Aerologic fleet
Aerologic, the joint-venture between Lufthansa Cargo and DHL, is to take on a second 777 ...
News / FedEx set to acquire Israel fulfilment partner Flying Cargo Group
FedEx Express is set to acquire Israeli fulfilment and warehouse operator Flying Cargo Group as ...
News / As automation advances, transport workers must be helped to develop new skills
Governments and industry must ensure access to the skills of the future as automation and ...
People / Sumith Rathor takes over regional sales in the UK for Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has promoted Sumith Rathor (pictured above) to be its regional sales manager ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes
TopicsEast Midlands Heathrow London Stansted MAG Manchester Airport Rebuilding the UK DSV Panalpina Financial footings Takeover Talk Ceva Logistics Imperial Logistics On the merry-go-round CMA CGM Intereuropa Woodland Xpediator 777F Aerologic DHL Express Lufthansa Cargo FedEx Israel the ecommerce equation AI automation ILWU IMO ITF Skills technology Doncaster Sheffield Airport Virgin Atlantic Cargo modal shift Poseidon China Luxair Cargo Luxembourg Uni-top Airlines Wuhan air cargo security Australia Tigers Turkish Cargo Shipco Sniffer dogs SEKO Logistics e-Cargoware Unilode ECS Group Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudia Cargo Atran Airlines Russia Volga-Dnepr Group CEIV IATA Frankfurt Hahn Germany Air & Cargo Services air freight Ligentia Ligentia Group UK Etihad Cargo
Cargo UpdateMAGMA AVIATION operates a B747F 24Jan LGG/DLA
18 January 2019 @ 12:00 amWings: Time critical consignment in the aerospace industry?
17 January 2019 @ 12:00 amAATA SPOTRATE 17JAN HHN-TSN/PVG/PEK
15 January 2019 @ 12:00 amWings: Time critical consignment in the automotive industry?
15 January 2019 @ 12:00 amAirBridgeCargo sees volumes exceed 700,000 tonnes in 2018 driven by 25% growth in special cargoes
14 January 2019 @ 12:00 amMAN-JFK: Direct Flights Open | A-332 Operation
14 January 2019 @ 12:00 amUpdated Surcharges Released for Finland and Norway
14 January 2019 @ 12:00 am