Recommends / Cargo airlines appeal EC cartel decision again
Eleven major cargo airlines facing combined fines of €776m are seeking an annulment of a ...
News / India's logistics players ready to reap the rewards of simplified tax system
Reforms to business taxes have drastically altered the outlook for India’s logistics sector, creating the greatest potential for ...
News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
Recommends / Leaked Air France-KLM report reveals mistrust and resentment
So it turns out that everything outsiders suspected about Air France-KLM may be true. A leaked ...
Recommends / 'Most troubling' – FAA tests on electronic devices in cargo hold
It may come as little surprise to some in the cargo business who deal with ...
News / Gulf carriers add capacity as Cambodian air cargo exports soar
The major Gulf carriers have boosted capacity at Phnom Penh Airport during a strong first-half ...
People / 'My successor has to be different, or better' – DP-DHL CEO Frank Appel
Pop in your headphones for a five-minute interview with Frank Appel on CNBC. Mr Appel, ...
News / Praise for Whitehall as spotlight falls on air freight, post-Brexit
Air cargo’s importance to the UK is not being overlooked, according to the Freight Transport ...
Recommends / In marketing/PR? Read this: 'How I lost my 25-year battle against corporate claptrap'
Calling all people in marketing, consultancy or PR; those who have done ‘media training’ or who ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Topicsfinancial results IAG Cargo Antitrust Investigations competition Agility emerging markets GST India India Shining Free trade now! FTA IRU The protection racket WTO Air France-KLM Cargo Safety FAA lithium batteries Security Cambodia DSV The shirts on our backs DP-DHL Frank Appel On the merry-go-round Brexit Freight Transport Association Heathrow Rebuilding the UK Climate Change airfreight Airport England Growth MAG UK Kale logistics management systems America Cloud Communication North America supply chain air freight CEIV Pharmaceuticals Delta EU Hungary LOT Polish Airlines Travel ATSG Narrowbody conversions Pemco Cargolux Australia Rhenus Singapore Airlines WFS Turkish Airlines Ceva Logistics Network Airline Service Rwandair Alliances in the air Korean Air Changi
Cargo UpdateJet Airways change of e-mail address
27 July 2017 @ 12:00 amSo many opportunities out of Prestwick!!
27 July 2017 @ 12:00 amIntroducing Cobalt Airlines. LCA-ATH-CHQ-HER-SKG-TLV
27 July 2017 @ 12:00 amTrack your shipments worldwide - it's as simple as Logitude
27 July 2017 @ 12:00 amWestjet - Direct flights LGW to Canada and fantastic USA trucking connections available
24 July 2017 @ 12:00 amWings: Premium OBC Services
21 July 2017 @ 12:00 amTAP Cargo Luanda - LAD
20 July 2017 @ 12:00 am