News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
Recommends / Trump moves to restore the powers of US ExIm Bank
Boeing should be able to breathe a sigh of relief that Donald Trump has decided ...
News / Freighter ambitions curbed as more countries impose aircraft age restrictions
Cargo aircraft operators in Thailand are facing age limits on commercial aircraft brought into the country, ...
News / Shippers want to be partners with carriers not just 'customers'
Shippers would prefer to be treated by container lines as partners rather than customers, according ...
Recommends / Boeing shortens supply chain with 3D-printed parts for 787
So the really interesting part of this story, for the logistics industry, is at the ...
Recommends / Malaysia seizes shipment of rhino horns worth $3.1m at airport
This story is easy proof that IATA’s initiative to stop the illegal trade in wildlife ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
TopicsPanalpina The Purse Strings ATSG Cargo Air Cargolux Qatar Airways Silk Way Turkish Airlines United Cargo Boeing ExIm bank freighter conversion freighters The freighter game Customer-carrier relations Drewry ESC 3D printing aerospace logistics Tomorrow's world... is here today IATA illegal supply chain Alibaba CMA CGM Flexport Kuehne + Nagel Maersk SEKO Logistics The e-commerce equation WCA Zim Basel CEIV Cygnus Air IAG Cargo Madrid pharma pharma focus CASS e-Freight eAWB Russia The paper chase to e-freight FedEx Indianapolis Customs clearance Kale Finnair Mercator CHEP Saudia Unilode ABC AirBridgeCargo Charter Swiss WorldCargo BluJay Kewill LeanLogistics Tigers Bollore CHAMP financial results Gefco Virgin e-Cargoware
Cargo UpdateAEROFLOT - VISIT US! at AIR CARGO EUROPE 2017
21 April 2017 @ 12:00 amUnited Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo Announce Cargo Joint Venture Agreement
21 April 2017 @ 12:00 amGulf Air Cargo - Wide body Capacity to BOM 26th and 29th April 2017
20 April 2017 @ 12:00 amSouthwest - Even more flight options
20 April 2017 @ 12:00 amAegean Airlines appoints SkyLine Air Services as new GSSA in the Netherlands
20 April 2017 @ 12:00 amDaily capacity with Aegean Airlines to Larnaca
20 April 2017 @ 12:00 amATC Aviation - Visit us at our Booth No. 317 Hall B1
20 April 2017 @ 12:00 am