News / Rhenus aims to ease Brazilian services with takeover of local broker Pirâmide SeaAir
Germany’s Rhenus Group has completed the takeover of Brazilian customs broker Pirâmide SeaAir Comércio Exterior. São ...
Recommends / Boeing builds giant drone that can carry 500 pounds of cargo
Boeing has joined an increasing number of companies designing drones – and it will be a ...
News / To fly again, Centurion Air Cargo must provide 'evidence of fitness to operate'
The US Department of Transport has called on Centurion Air Cargo to provide evidence of ...
Recommends / November another month of robust growth in air freight
IATA has released its air freight figures for November, which feels like a long time ...
Recommends / Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
Stifel has released its top 10 “game-changers” for the new year, and SC Digest has ...
Recommends / Chinese couriers delivered 110 million parcels every day of 2017
Delivery numbers in China rose 28% year-on-year in 2017, equating to some 40 billion parcels ...
News / Europe saw strong air cargo growth last year, despite noise and space issues
Europe’s airports enjoyed a robust 2017 in air cargo, despite setbacks which saw two lose ...
News / New lease of air cargo life promised for New York JFK Airport as investment flows
Following a bumper year for air cargo, operators have continuing confidence in the sector, with FedEx and ...
People / Atlas Air boosts management team with more men
Atlas Air has announced two new appointments and one promotion as Michael Steen, chief commercial ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
Topicsair cargo air cargo data Calculating Capacity IATA load factors Project Selfie Brazil Rhenus Takeover Talk Boeing drones Tomorrow's world... is here today Centurion FAA Miami SkyLease air cargo market Amazon automation Stifel China Express Yourself Brussels Airport Heathrow Schiphol FedEx JFK Pudong Shanghai WFS Atlas Air gender bias On the merry-go-round women in logistics Ceva Logistics ecommerce LongRead Talking shop: the retail business the ecommerce equation Amerijet Network Airline Service Kale logistics Air Cargo Global ATC Virgin Australia Africa Astral network airline management AA Dallas Etihad freighters Liege Airport JAL Cargo Nepal Starlight Cargologicair Hanoi International Airport Ohio Rickenbacker International Airport Trinity Logistics Vietnam Cargo Connector IAG IAG Cargo US Washington Dulles Airport AirBridgeCargo Germany IPCSA Kale Qatar Airways Cargo Italy Meridiana Qatar Qatar Airways
Cargo UpdateWings: Premium OBC Services
17 January 2018 @ 12:00 amCoyne Airways freighter service to TBS, SCO,GUW,URA, EVN, BAK and ASB
17 January 2018 @ 12:00 amSmart connection deal for your Cargo - Aeroflot Cargo
17 January 2018 @ 12:00 amSURINAM AIRWAYS CARGO 4 X PER WEEK - SURINAME - GUYANA (CAY-GEO) - ARUBA - CURACAO
17 January 2018 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo - best option to fly Live Animals to Moscow and also beyond
11 January 2018 @ 12:00 amLebanese Customs mandate reporting for Inbound and Outbound cargo flights
10 January 2018 @ 12:00 amWings: Time critical consignment in the aerospace industry?
9 January 2018 @ 12:00 am