Comment / CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
News / US shippers may recall or divert tariff-hit exports as trade war with China heats up
US agricultural shippers are considering diverting or bringing back shipments hit by new tariffs which are ...
Recommends / PSA to sell last of its stake in logistics arm Gefco
Automotive New Europe is reporting that French car manufacturer PSA is to sell its remaining ...
Recommends / Tesla car deliveries in Norway delayed by ‘dangerous’ transporters
Per capita, nowhere outranks Norway for Tesla. The Scandinavian country buys more of Elon Musk’s ...
News / DHL gears up for new Formula1 season and expands services with DOT takeover
DHL Global Forwarding has acquired UK-based on-time specialist Delivered On Time (DOT) as it looks ...
News / SEKO Logistics geared up and 'open for business' in Mexico
SEKO Logistics is looking to capitalise on its growing automotive business with a significant expansion ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
News / EC imposes €395m fine on car carrier cartel, but whistleblower MOL wins immunity
The European Commission’s competition directorate has levied fines totalling €395m on four car carriers for ...
News / NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
Shipping line NYK faces a ¥2bn ($18.5m) financial hit after allegations that former managers were involved in illegal spending and ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder