Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
Recommends / New era of free trade leaves Mexico more isolated
Bloomberg has published an interesting analysis of the ‘new Nafta’, calling it a “grim” combination ...
News / Goodbye NAFTA: replacement trade deal lowers e-commerce threshold
After 14 months of terse wrangling, the brinkmanship over NAFTA has finally reached a resolution, ...
News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
Recommends / US carmakers won't win in Trump’s trade war
Yesterday we posted a recommend from Bloomberg about the supply chain of the humble leather ...
News / Pharma the star performer for Virgin Atlantic Cargo in the first half
Virgin Atlantic Cargo saw a 3% growth in volumes in the first half of 2018, carrying ...
News / A bumper year for China-Europe rail, but growing demand could derail services
It’s been another bumper year, so far, for China-Europe rail freight, but surging volumes are ...
News / DDC pilots the drive for more drone delivery trials in Canada
Drone deliveries have taken a few steps forward this summer in Canada. The latest step came ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links