Comment / Analysis: what price the Gefco IPO? An unappealing asset but worth watching
The public market listings of German ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd and Swiss 3PL Ceva Logistics were ...
Recommends / Automotive supply chain braces for change
Tearing up the Nafta agreement was a keynote pledge of Donald Trump’s election campaign as ...
News / Disruption from Brexit and trade wars could mean uplift for air freight
The global air freight market is likely to benefit from a no-deal Brexit and from ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: two verticals stand out in the bankers' food chain
Not all shippers are created equal. Ask the loan bankers, and many will single out automotive ...
News / Reforming container operations the main focus as K Line enters centenary year
The president of Japanese carrier K Line has warned employees that increasing trade protectionism is ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
News / No clear skies ahead for air cargo market in 2019 after peak season disappoints
The 2018 air cargo peak season was weaker than in previous years – volumes even ...
News / 'Success story' Gefco formally applies to launch IPO next year
French logistics giant Gefco has applied to the Paris Euronext stock exchange to launch an ...
Recommends / DHL Supply Chain faces pressure on JLR contract
An interesting article by Thomas Cullen (who wrote the recent Loadstar LongRead: Automotive Apocalypse), on ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes