Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
Recommends / New era of free trade leaves Mexico more isolated
Bloomberg has published an interesting analysis of the ‘new Nafta’, calling it a “grim” combination ...
News / Jota Cargo on the runway for a revival, with BAe 146-300s to 'bridge the gap'
Four new freighters are set to enter the market, expected to be operational this month. UK ...
News / Goodbye NAFTA: replacement trade deal lowers e-commerce threshold
After 14 months of terse wrangling, the brinkmanship over NAFTA has finally reached a resolution, ...
News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
Recommends / US carmakers won't win in Trump’s trade war
Yesterday we posted a recommend from Bloomberg about the supply chain of the humble leather ...
News / Pharma the star performer for Virgin Atlantic Cargo in the first half
Virgin Atlantic Cargo saw a 3% growth in volumes in the first half of 2018, carrying ...
News / A bumper year for China-Europe rail, but growing demand could derail services
It’s been another bumper year, so far, for China-Europe rail freight, but surging volumes are ...
News / DDC pilots the drive for more drone delivery trials in Canada
Drone deliveries have taken a few steps forward this summer in Canada. The latest step came ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives