Recommends / Google Glass version 2 proving a startling second act
Augmented reality glasses were widely derided when they first entered the consumer market a few ...
People / Sabine Spielrein named as internal audit director of Gefco
GEFCO Group has appointed Sabine Spielrein (pictured above) as its internal audit director, reporting to ...
People / GEFCO appoints Emmanuel Delachambre to executive committee
GEFCO Group, the PSA Peugeot Citron and Russian Railways-owned automotive logistics specialist and freight forwarder ...
News / More shippers toast China-Europe rail services as demand grows in new sectors
While demand for and supply of China-Europe rail services is growing fast, there remain several ...
News / CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
Several interested parties are seriously considering acquiring CEVA Logistics, according to sources across the logistics ...
Recommends / US exporters and truckers exhale as Trump threat to NAFTA eases
For all his fiery campaign rhetoric, it seems Donald Trump has backed down from his ...
News / China-Europe rail boom as forwarders latch on to cost advantage for customers
China-Europe rail services are set to triple within three years as demand grows and shippers ...
News / Bish, bash bosh… that's Jaguar Land-Rover exports on the wing
Jaguar Land-Rover exports have triggered two new freight services out of the UK. Last week, Emirates ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers