Recommends / Google Glass version 2 proving a startling second act
Augmented reality glasses were widely derided when they first entered the consumer market a few ...
People / Sabine Spielrein named as internal audit director of Gefco
GEFCO Group has appointed Sabine Spielrein (pictured above) as its internal audit director, reporting to ...
People / GEFCO appoints Emmanuel Delachambre to executive committee
GEFCO Group, the PSA Peugeot Citron and Russian Railways-owned automotive logistics specialist and freight forwarder ...
News / More shippers toast China-Europe rail services as demand grows in new sectors
While demand for and supply of China-Europe rail services is growing fast, there remain several ...
News / CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
Several interested parties are seriously considering acquiring CEVA Logistics, according to sources across the logistics ...
Recommends / US exporters and truckers exhale as Trump threat to NAFTA eases
For all his fiery campaign rhetoric, it seems Donald Trump has backed down from his ...
News / China-Europe rail boom as forwarders latch on to cost advantage for customers
China-Europe rail services are set to triple within three years as demand grows and shippers ...
News / Bish, bash bosh… that's Jaguar Land-Rover exports on the wing
Jaguar Land-Rover exports have triggered two new freight services out of the UK. Last week, Emirates ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 1. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 2. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 4. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 5. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk