Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV & Panalpina – 'The only question is the final price tag'
Well, what a week that was. So just before you all sign off for the ...
Comment / Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
With investment bank UBS coordinating the meetings, of course, talk of a Monday DSV+PAN announcement ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Mid-game gambits – the next moves in DSV + PAN vs CMA CGM + Ceva
I am afraid this is a quick and dirty take with no numbers at all ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: why Goldman Sachs bought CEVA stock?
After a long of day of talk spent on the DSV/Panalpina takeover situation, I bumped ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Here is what DSV + Panalpina means for the Ernst Göhner foundation
Here are some calculations based on DSV’s Sfr4bn proposal for Panalpina announced on Wednesday, and ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina takeover – here comes the bidding war
Klaus-Michael Kuehne is taking it personally, according to several market rumours, so I asked Mr ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
Money never sleeps. Market sources say that Denmark’s DSV made a formal offer on Tuesday to ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Hans Willam – lessons from 45 years' experience in logistics
I had yet to be born in the early 1970s, when Hans Willam (pictured above), ...
Comment / Analysis: what price the Gefco IPO? An unappealing asset but worth watching
The public market listings of German ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd and Swiss 3PL Ceva Logistics were ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes