Comment / Analysis: names to watch in M&A this year as major US shippers eye supply chain control
The takeover of Global Logistic Properties (GLP) and the ongoing consolidation in container shipping (for ...
Comment / Europe's rail sector must grow up and enter the real world of hi-tech business
The comments by Transport Commissioner Violeta Bulc to the European rail freight sector that “rail ...
Comment / Analysis: GLP deal the star performer for the year in supply chain M&A activity
At the turn of the year, I argued it would have been more difficult to ...
Comment / ANALYSIS - Christmas may be delayed for UPS customers, but investors enjoy festive cheer
I recently watched a CNBC interview in which it was claimed that FedEx has invested ...
Comment / Analysis: Panalpina can flex its financial muscle, but in which direction?
I once wondered whether Panalpina might ever find itself in a position in which it ...
Comment / Analysis: DP-DHL reports there's good news; and really good news
The D-Day scenario I hinted at in my recent coverage of two of the major ...
Comment / Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
Last month a much-reported blog – included in The Loadstar – claimed “sinking ships [via hacking], ...
Comment / Analysis: high times for investors in Expeditors, but risks remain
The share price of Expeditors International climbed steeply after the US freight forwarder reported its ...
Comment / The EU Port Services Regulation: there's certain to be uncertainty, post-Brexit
If ever there was a demonstration of just how intractable the process of Brexit promises ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development