Comment / The psychology of business: bad makes a greater impression than good
Spring is here in the horthern hemisphere: blossoming trees, blooming flowers and singing blackbirds abound ...
Comment / Analysis – which competitor is next in M&A line after Knight-Swift deal?
The merger between Knight Transportation and Swift Transportation dealt a blow to the M&A bears ...
Comment / Analysis: Evergreen more ship-shape than compatriot Yang Ming
Our journey through the troubled container shipping industry in Asia continues this week. Inevitably, I ...
Comment / Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
“Switching” bills of lading is a very common procedure in international trade, where an issued ...
Comment / Analysis: can Yang Ming raise enough cash in time to prevent it sinking?
A witch hunt is under way in the container shipping industry – just how bad is the ...
Comment / Analysis: A Japan Post merger with FedEx? Just dreaming... or am I?
Sometimes one has dreams that are so life-like that when you wake, you’re not quite ...
Comment / The first TOCcast: video interviews from Hamburg
In the absence of a podcast this week, we present the first TOCcast – an ...
Comment / Analysis: breathing is harder for box lines as they climb higher debt mountains
I have been looking for signs that the container shipping industry is getting used to ...
Comment / What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today
Did you know that NASA [the US National Aeronautics and Space Agency] had commissioned a ...
Comment / Analysis: smart thinking brings rewards as DP-DHL plays it safe
“We are committed to continuously reinventing ourselves for the benefit of our customers”, says Frank Appel in Deutsche ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital