Comment / Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
Opportunity is knocking for Klaus-Michael Kuehne, honorary chairman and majority shareholder of Kuehne + Nagel ...
Comment / Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
“That is mind-blowing. The comparison is stunning. Two dinosaurs on totally different islands experiencing the ...
Comment / Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
Events have overtaken me this week. I began this column with the following: “The recent appointment ...
Comment / Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
I have spent so much time on the Damco story over the past few weeks ...
Comment / Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
A couple of years have passed since the management team at DSV promised it would strike another ...
Comment / The right strategic relationships are key to optimising successful supply chains
As the needs of supply chain managers change, many are also finding their supply chain ...
Comment / Market Insight: Damco FF – a people business, but does it have too many?
The past few years have been particularly hard for Damco. Its move from Copenhagen to The ...
Comment / The conundrum for airlines: should we carry live animals for medical research?
Live animal transport has been in the spotlight recently: the death of several pets in the care ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain players go head to head in a fight for pricing power
One of the thornier questions I have been struggling with lately is the priority of ...
Comment / A marketshare conundrum for liners, as expiry of EC block exemption nears
In a year and half, the deepsea alliance structure could find itself on the wrong side ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links