Comment / Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
COSCO Shipping Holdings has no place to hide now the takeover of Orient Overseas International ...
Comment / Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Michael Klaus Kuehne may have rejected the idea of a merger with CMA ...
Comment / Analysis: TMS, ERP, T&L and M&A – it's a kind of magic
I honestly never thought that one day I would be trying to make sense of ...
Comment / Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
We witnessed the typical ‘long squeeze’ on Friday, when the shares of Hapag-Lloyd collapsed 20% ...
Comment / Analysis: Is the wind in the right direction for Amazon to snap up Atlas Air?
One of the most recurring questions at Loadstar Towers in recent weeks has been whether a ...
Comment / How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics
Consumer attitudes are changing, consumer shopping behaviours are changing and technology is changing. And they’re ...
Comment / Market insight: the Amazon effect on the integrators in a zero-sum game
As it turned out, the good news from DP-DHL at the end of last year ...
Comment / Comment: Brexit commitments – but 'commitment' in the loosest way
It took a whole week to get a copy of Robin Walker MP’s speech to ...
Comment / Analysis: Who is holding who hostage as bunker prices wreak havoc with P&L?
The debate surrounding bunker costs has a familiar ring – more than a few distressed ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain pain at Felixstowe almost inevitable due to ambitious IT switch
The IT system that manages a container terminal is known in the business as a ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam