Comment / Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
Spurred by a recent history of deal-making, 2017 was a transformational year for Hapag-Lloyd, and ...
Comment / Q&A with CoLoadX: 'There is a 25-year tech gap between retailers and forwarders'
I often talk to the executives of startup companies, mainly from the US, but few ...
Comment / CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
Comment / Analysis: WiseTech looks a winner if M&A activity hots up in the hi-tech arena
Most of my coverage of the freight and logistics industry has concentrated on transport carriers, ...
Comment / Analysis: Rising staff costs may be a package too heavy to carry for DP-DHL
Almost all the key 2017 financial figures released by DP-DHL this month moved in the ...
Comment / If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
People in my hometown of Madrid are currently lured into shops whose windows promise “discounts ...
Comment / Analysis: Atlas Air and ATSG spread their wings in an air cargo boom
From the aircraft producers to the carriers, via the forwarders and lessors, we live in ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
Six months ago, I predicted value destruction was on its way for Kuehne + Nagel, ...
Comment / Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
“Expeditors has long believed that it is a competitive advantage to focus on organic growth ...
Comment / It's the coming of age for wearable technology in logistics
The integration of wearables into the logistics and maintenance industries has yet to see widespread ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 4.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 5.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder