Dangerous Goods Headlines
News / Digital evolution of air freight advances with e-Dangerous Goods Declaration
The air freight industry has moved a step closer to digitalisation and data-sharing with the ...
News / Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
Just days after tragedy struck when a fatal fire broke out on the Maersk Honam, ...
LongRead / NEW Loadstar LongRead: Dangerous Goods – the problem of lithium batteries
The debate over the carriage of lithium batteries in aircraft continues to rage, with new incidents ...
People / FTA widens its multimodal mission with acquisition of TrainingTeam
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has acquired industry-approved educational centre TrainingTeam, as it seeks to bolster its multimodal ...
News / The ACID test for air freight safety: successfully sharing incident data
Data protection is critical for the air cargo industry if it is to get behind ...
News / ICAO backs new air cargo rules on lithium batteries and other dangerous goods
ICAO has backed IATA proposals to segregate shipments containing lithium batteries and those containing class-one dangerous ...
News / Crowded Antwerp barge holding berths are 'an accident waiting to happen'
Port of Antwerp’s new service quay for barges on its left bank is an “excellent ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
News / 'Governments must get behind drive for safer packing of containers'
Governments must support the widespread use of the CTU Code to improve packing and thus the safety ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service