Dangerous Goods Headlines
Recommends / Dachser buys 80% stake in Ireland's Johnston Logistics
Dachser has bought a majority stake in its Irish partner, Johnston Logistics, a warehousing and ...
Recommends / Inside Washington: push to avert battery fires on aircraft stalls
Donald Trump has frozen US plans to limit the carriage of lithium-ion batteries in passenger ...
News / Forwarders warned again: don't pay the price for misdeclared shipments
Forwarders will be warned this week of the potentially high cost of doing business without proper checks on new ...
Comment / New year, new regulations for dangerous goods. Ignore them at your peril
Few who watched the spectacular fireworks that ushered in the new year around the world would ...
People / CINS appoints Hapag-Lloyd's Ken Rohlmann as deputy chairman
CINS, the Cargo Incident Notification System, has appointed Hapag-Lloyd’s senior director of dangerous goods, Ken ...
News / More accidents caused by hazardous cargo shipments, but higher insurance premiums unlikely
The rise in major incidents involving hazardous ocean cargo and growing concerns about danger to ...
Recommends / And the US is the winner of... the world's riskiest ports
Concise but good read showing the top 10 riskiest ports, in money terms. The ranking ...
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 3. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters