Retailers hit for added transport costs as 'wardrobing' becomes the fashion
“Wardrobing” is costing UK retailers more than £800m a year. Some 13% of 2,000 consumers surveyed ...
News / FedEx set to acquire Israel fulfilment partner Flying Cargo Group
FedEx Express is set to acquire Israeli fulfilment and warehouse operator Flying Cargo Group as ...
News / TfL hits back at haulage claims that low-emission zones don't work
Transport for London (TfL) has called air pollution a “public health crisis” and rejected claims ...
News / AirBridgeCargo expecting an 'exceptional' year as its global network expands
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) grew at a lower-than-market rate in 2018, with volumes up just 2% ...
Recommends / New York agrees $35m settlement with FedEx over illegal cigarettes
FedEx Ground has agreed a $35.1m settlement with New York City Corporation and the attorney ...
Recommends / Amazon Air expansion no threat to major express operators
While bankers and the more mainstream media have expressed concern that FedEx and UPS could ...
News / Seko Logistics moves swiftly along acquisition trail with two strategic buys
Acquisitive Seko Logistics says it is “ready to talk” to more potential partners, after announcing ...
Recommends / Amazon Air to take on 10 more aircraft
It comes as no surprise, but of the 20 aircraft ATSG is acquiring, 10 are ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes