People / James Wang to lead new Yodel operation in China
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has opened its first international office in the Chinese city ...
Recommends / JD.com follows Amazon with dedicated freighter service
JD.com has launched a 737 freighter service with HNA Group, reports Cargo Facts. Using Tianjin ...
People / Yodel brings in retail and logistics veteran John Hughes
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has announced that John Hughes (pictured) is to become executive chairman. Mr ...
News / UPS sees nine-month revenues grow on strong pricing environment
UPS has reported a 9.2% upturn in revenues for the nine months to September, with ...
Comment / Analysis: this week, an interims spectacular, starring UPS, Panalpina and DSV
Are three stars – UPS, Panalpina and DSV – about to shine in the transportation ...
Recommends / Trump pulls US out of pact that discounted foreign postal deliveries
Following The Loadstar‘s recent article on China’s online cost advantage for US postage prices, Reuters has reported that ...
News / Shake-up for ground handling as WFS founder launches Transborder Aviation network
The ground handling market – and e-commerce – is set for a makeover with the formation of ...
News / US threatens to act over China's online cost advantage on postal fees
The clock is ticking towards a potential fresh bout of Trump ‘diplomacy’. The US president is ...
News / Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
Amazon Air has started a double daily freighter flight to Miami, operated by Atlas Air, ...
- 1.Analysis: days of reckoning loom for AP Møller Maersk & Hapag-Lloyd
- 2.NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
- 3.Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
- 4.Sky Lease Cargo 747-400F goes off runway at Halifax, causing significant damage
- 5.London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
- 1. email@example.com on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 3. Subbarao on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Salman Nisar Mr. on Italian air freight veterans take on new challenges
- 5. mike sales on Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'