Recommends / Alibaba rewrites e-com playbook, while ZTO is sued over $1.4bn IPO
Two stories from the world of Chinese ecommerce today. First up, Alibaba is going into ...
Comment / Analysis: FedEx may have to compromise between growth and profitability
“There are some questions about Amazon. I think I answered that in my rather long-winded ...
News / Strong first half for K+N as profits hold steady against rising costs
Kuehne + Nagel saw first-half 2017 profit hit the same level as last year, arresting a ...
Recommends / Last-mile deliveries running closer to last-six-to-nine-miles
A report from industrial real estate developer CBRE has highlighted the actual distances of supposed ...
News / DX Group CEO Petar Cvetkovic will go in management shake-up
Hostilities between the management of UK parcels, mail and logistics operator DX Group and its ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo gets back to business after cost cuts, with major investment in ecommerce sorting facility
Following three years of cost-cutting exercises, AF-KLM Cargo is ready to build again, with the ...
News / Ecommerce surge boosts investor interest in warehousing and distribution
Growth in ecommerce and strong occupier demand is behind investor decisions to broaden their involvement ...
News / US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs using mail and express services
Organised crime gangs are using mail and express parcel carriers to sneak smaller quantities of illegal ...
News / FTA urges Whitehall to act quickly on 'gig' economy workers' rights
The logistics sector could face employment challenges without clearer guidance on worker status, the FTA ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers