Recommends / XPO integrates last-mile delivery data with Google and Amazon voices
XPO is to launch a voice-operated app allowing consumers to track deliveries. DC Velocity reports ...
Recommends / Amazon in talks with airline Azul for shipping to Brazil
Amazon is negotiating with Brazilian carrier Azul to ship goods directly into the country, according to ...
News / Strong year for Gefco as forwarding and transport units get back in the black
Russian Railways-owned 3PL Gefco yesterday reported a 16% EBITDA increase to €201m for 2017, on ...
News / Geodis set to launch drone operations in its warehouses by the end of the year
French 3PL Geodis will start using drones in its warehouses at the end of the year, ...
News / Rising van traffic creating new problems of air pollution and road congestion in UK cities
UK cities are facing “considerable” challenges in air quality and congestion as a result of ...
Sponsored Post / How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics
Global E-commerce Logistics 2018 is a report from Ti that includes the latest research on a rapidly ...
Recommends / Amazon and UPS were feuding before Trump
Trump may have brought the fight into the open but Amazon’s feud with UPS is ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / E-commerce logistics operators will be hit hard by new HMRC rules
UK e-commerce logistics operators are to be hit by a wave of new regulations as ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 4.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 5.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder