News / The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
“The global logistics industry is at a crucial point in its development”, according to a ...
News / UK Express admits its drivers are employees and settles union claim out of court
UK labour union GMB says a case brought against e-commerce courier UK Express (UKXD) has been ...
News / Time runs out for SE Asian 3PLs to adapt to e-commerce as specialists move in
As the battle for online retail dominance in South-east Asia heats up, time is running out ...
News / Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
Amazon has added 210 acres of land to its development at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport ...
Recommends / Toyota signs Amazon, Pizza Hut and Uber as driverless-delivery partners
All the talk about driverless vehicles has mostly so far focused on Uber, Google and ...
Comment / Analysis: names to watch in M&A this year as major US shippers eye supply chain control
The takeover of Global Logistic Properties (GLP) and the ongoing consolidation in container shipping (for ...
Recommends / Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
Stifel has released its top 10 “game-changers” for the new year, and SC Digest has ...
Recommends / Chinese couriers delivered 110 million parcels every day of 2017
Delivery numbers in China rose 28% year-on-year in 2017, equating to some 40 billion parcels ...
People / Andrew Peeler takes over from Mike Cooper as Yodel CEO
UK parcel carrier Yodel’s chief financial officer, Andrew Peeler, has become its new chief executive officer. He ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion