Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
Recommends / Walmart's e-commerce binge is one big Silicon Valley bailout
Utterly absorbing, and superbly written, post on LinkedIn from a Silicon Valley tech entrepreneur about ...
Recommends / Cities seek deliverance from e-commerce boom
In 2010, the United States Postal Service was responsible for the delivery of 3.1bn packages ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
Recommends / Amazon patents automated on-demand clothing factory
There’s something going on the apparel industry that is remarkably similar to the “print-on-demand” revolution ...
Recommends / If FedEx couldn't satisfy Amazon, why do shipowners think they can do better?
Great opinion piece on Splash24/7 today by the head of Transas, Frank Coles. He administers ...
Recommends / The only way is up, says Nippon Cargo Airlines CEO
IATA has published an interesting interview with Fukashi Sakamoto, CEO of Nippon Cargo Airlines, the ...
Recommends / The new city shopping hubs: warehouse distribution centres
A look into how e-commerce distribution patterns are set to evolve over the next few ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital