News / Amazon air freight fleet takes wing for Prime Day 3 in the US
Amazon launched its third Prime Day in the US yesterday, with the e-commerce behemoth’s air freight ...
Recommends / Gig economy workers on their jobs: 'They do exercise control over us'
The Guardian’s coverage of the CitySprint and Deliveroo employment cases has been excellent, and the ...
News / Cathay Pacific set to buy DHL's share in Air Hong Kong
Cathay Pacific is on the verge of buying DHL’s share of joint-venture cargo carrier Air Hong ...
Recommends / Amazon Japan hit by glitches in delivery services
There won’t be too many retail companies distressed by the news that Amazon isn’t having ...
Comment / New air freight index shows forwarders not so bullish on September volumes
The latest logistics indicator, the APAC Forwarding Index, has thrown up some interesting predictions, which ...
Recommends / Amazon’s vision: delivery drone beehives in every city
Despite there being no obvious answer as to how aerial drones are to be regulated ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
Recommends / Nike resisted Amazon dominance, but finally capitulated
There’s a good article in The Australian on the new relationship between Nike and Amazon. ...
Recommends / FedEx forecasts higher profit for FY 2018 after good fourth quarter
FedEx beat analyst estimates in its fourth quarter, making gains in all sectors. FedEx Express saw ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive