News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
News / UK supply chains set to lose 20% of workforce if there is a no-deal Brexit
UK supply chains face losing a fifth of their staff in the event of a ...
News / FedEx slashes profit forecast over global economy concerns, rather than Amazon
FedEx has slashed its profit forecast amid fears for the global economy, but denied analysts’ ...
News / Cainiao logistics tie-up a boost for Volga-Dnepr's e-commerce ambitions
Volga-Dnepr is moving closer to its “cargo supermarket” concept, by which it would offer its full ...
News / Get Go Global and Fast Track Trade push digital platform in Asia-Pacific
Singapore’s Get Go Global (Go) and Fast Track Trade (FTT) are to promote one another’s platforms ...
Recommends / Christmas chocolate boxes: up to half of the weight is packaging
As delivery firms struggle with ever-increasing volumes, chocolate turns out to be one of the ...
Recommends / Amazon Air to expand Chicago Rockford operation
Amazon Air is expanding its Chicago operations, Air Cargo News reports. An additional 120,000sq ft ...
News / Agility expands its digital platform to target e-commerce and urban deliveries
Every day sees the freight industry become more digitised, with Agility the latest company to ...
Recommends / Amazon Go eyes London’s West End for first non-US store
Amazon is targeting London’s Oxford Circus for its first cashier-less UK grocery store. Retail Gazette ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'