News / Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
Amazon Air has started a double daily freighter flight to Miami, operated by Atlas Air, ...
News / New moves to identify global markets for faked goods being sold online
Amazon UK, Germany and Canada have been named as “notorious markets” for counterfeit goods and ...
News / Jota Cargo on the runway for a revival, with BAe 146-300s to 'bridge the gap'
Four new freighters are set to enter the market, expected to be operational this month. UK ...
News / US Customs determined to tighten scrutiny of e-commerce imports
The US Customs & Border Protection agency (CBP) is poised to ramp up measures to ...
Recommends / Ukraine's postal service offers $3m air freight tender
Ukrainian postal operator Ukrposhta has put out a tender for a year-long air freight deal worth ...
Recommends / David Abney: the UPS boss who rose from the bottom rung
The BBC has run an interesting piece on David Abney, who joined UPS’s ladder on the ...
News / Rising demand paves the way for new intermodal networks across SE Asia
Increased freight demand across South-east Asia has given rise to a new breed of intermodal ...
News / Brexit unease and driver shortage saps confidence among UK logistics firms
More than 60% of logistics companies say business conditions have become more challenging in the ...
News / Takeover of Omni Air a great deal all round, says ATSG chief exec
ATSG has simultaneously diversified its revenue stream, provided itself with a line of conversion feedstock ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 5.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives