Fashion & Lifestyle Headlines
Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
Recommends / Co-op: fair pay for supply chain workers 'could be the next plastics'
Co-op’s chief commercial officer Michael Fletcher believes supply chains could experience a “David Attenborough” moment ...
Recommends / Is apparel manufacturing coming home?
You would really have to have been living on another planet not to realise that ...
News / New moves to identify global markets for faked goods being sold online
Amazon UK, Germany and Canada have been named as “notorious markets” for counterfeit goods and ...
News / TBS Logistics reveals freight forwarding expansion plan after opening Vietnam's "largest warehouse"
Vietnam’s TBS Logistics today opened what it claims is one of the largest warehouses in ...
Recommends / Trump’s trade war told through the story of a leather belt
Here’s a fascinating in-depth look from Bloomberg at how one supply chain is set to ...
News / H&M interim profits hit by blip in supply chain from new logistics system
Swedish fashion giant H&M saw third-quarter sales in some of its key markets “nosedive” after problems with a ...
News / India could become a beneficiary of the US-China trade spat
India’s forwarding community remains confident the world will overcome the present surge of protectionism. Speaking yesterday at ...
People / Kerry Logistics promotes Kenny Rutgersson as MD Sweden
Kerry Logistics has promoted Kenny Rutgersson to managing director of Kerry Logistics (Sweden). Mr Rutgersson will ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives