Fashion & Lifestyle Headlines
People / Raju Dhanhoa appointed as operations manager at ReBound
Global returns management platform ReBOUND has hired Raju Dhanhoa (pictured above) as operations director, following ...
Recommends / US blacklist of counterfeit peddlers could trigger trade row with China
Alibaba has hit back at the US, which has blacklisted its Taobao e-commerce sites on ...
News / Gefco buys Morocco-Europe fashion and automotive groupage operator GLT
Russian Railways-owned logistics provider Gefco has continued its international expansion with the acquisition of Spanish ...
News / Rising minimum wage puts pressure on Cambodia's garment export industry
Garment workers in Cambodia will see their wages increase 11% this year, but this will put further ...
News / Blockchain ePODs 'can help eliminate supply chain cashflow bottlenecks'
OpenPort wants to eliminate Asia’s US$1trn road freight black hole with its blockchain-enabled electronic proof ...
Recommends / Five minutes with Giuseppe Guillot, logistics chief at Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger’s logistics and systems infrastructure director Giuseppe Guillot sat down with Retail Gazette this week to ...
Recommends / Fashion 'responsible for more carbon emissions than international flights'
There are always two sides to every story, and while there’s no doubt that the ...
News / Forwarders go hi-tech in-house to beat digital logistics competition
Independent freight forwarders are investing in their IT systems and diversifying services to stave off ...
News / Damco increases its footprint to keep pace with growth in Myanmar
Damco has increased its warehousing capacity in Myanmar with a new 10,000sq metre facility in Yangon. And ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Andy Lane on Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
- 2. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 3. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 5. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'