Fashion & Lifestyle Headlines
News / Biman eyes freighter services to capture more of Bangladesh's air freight market
Biman Bangladesh Airlines is hoping to lure some of the 90% of cargo traffic from ...
People / Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva new Brazil country manager at FM Logistic
French logistics and transport services provider FM Logistic has appointed Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva (pictured ...
People / Business development specialist Jackie Gonsalez promoted to VP at Crowley
US container shipping and freight service provider Crowley Logistics has promoted Jackie Gonsalez (pictured above) ...
Comment / Market Insight: Has MIQ Logistics put the For Sale sign up?
Rumoured takeover target MIQ Logistics has attracted a lot of interest from the executives in my network in ...
News / China-US trade war providing a business bonus for South-east Asian exporters
Shippers serving the US import market may have already begun voting with their feet and ...
News / E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
Clipper Logistics’ e-commerce service revenues have surpassed traditional freight forwarding services, during another strong half-year performance ...
News / Bangladesh exports to Europe can take flight via new truck service to Kolkata
Bangladeshi exporters could now find it easier to truck goods to India and then air ...
News / Indonesia seen as a way of escape for shippers from the China-US trade war
Taiwan-based 3PL Dimerco has turned to Indonesia to combat US-China trade war challenges. The company is ...
Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'