Fashion & Lifestyle Headlines
Recommends / Ban on cargo flying direct between UK and Bangladesh could be lifted
The ban on direct cargo flights between Bangladesh’s Dhaka’s Hazrat Shahjalal Airport and the UK ...
News / E-commerce and bricks-and-mortar rivals jockey for space – online and in malls
As e-tailers move into retail spaces, their bricks-and-mortar rivals are advancing online, according to a ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA's top line goal is 'do-able', proving the turnaround a success
The first-half results of CEVA Logistics indicate that management is righting the ship, despite “market ...
News / Shipping disruption and high air freight rates give sea-air operators a boost
The sea-air sector is enjoying a healthy resurgence, as high air freight rates, disruptions in ...
News / Gulf carriers add capacity as Cambodian air cargo exports soar
The major Gulf carriers have boosted capacity at Phnom Penh Airport during a strong first-half ...
News / Delta Cargo: 'a transformation', says carrier as Q2 revenue soars
Delta Cargo has turned a corner, it believes, last week announcing that its second quarter ...
News / Shippers warn that plan to ease Singapore Customs rules will aid fakes trade
A Singapore government initiative to reform customs procedures to make its massive port more attractive ...
Comment / Analysis: a weak economy more of a threat to logistics than cyber attacks
“Maersk ransomware attack may hit ‘tens of thousands’ of shippers”, ran The Loadstar headline at ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships