People / No Brexit fears as Robert Kukla launches drinks logistics operation in the UK
German freight forwarder Robert Kukla has shrugged off uncertainties about Brexit and launched a UK ...
Recommends / Wal-Mart to punish suppliers for delivering early
If there’s one thing consignees absolutely hate, it’s goods arriving at their facilities late. Well, ...
Comment / Analysis: a weak economy more of a threat to logistics than cyber attacks
“Maersk ransomware attack may hit ‘tens of thousands’ of shippers”, ran The Loadstar headline at ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
People / Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
Sri Lankan 3PL Expo Freight (EFL) has signed up three supply chain industry veterans as ...
Recommends / Cheers: Belgian beer train saves 5,000 lorry miles a year
Some 5,000 lorry miles a year are set to be removed from Belgian roads with ...
News / Indonesia air cargo set for a lift, despite limited infrastructure
Indonesia is poised for strong air cargo growth during the second half of 2017. According to ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
New Loadstar Podcast: ORBCOMM and the road to logistics digitisation
In this week’s Loadstar Podcast, executives from ORBCOMM – a US-based industrial internet-of-things company that provides cellular ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers