News / Blockchain start-up OpenPort goes into liquidation as cash for new tech companies runs dry
Blockchain logistics start-up OpenPort has notified shareholders it is out of funds and intends to ...
News / CH Robinson targets Chinese import market as consumer spending rockets
With the US-China trade war showing no sign of abating, CH Robinson is setting its ...
News / Indonesia seen as a way of escape for shippers from the China-US trade war
Taiwan-based 3PL Dimerco has turned to Indonesia to combat US-China trade war challenges. The company is ...
Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
Recommends / Co-op: fair pay for supply chain workers 'could be the next plastics'
Co-op’s chief commercial officer Michael Fletcher believes supply chains could experience a “David Attenborough” moment ...
People / Kerry Logistics promotes Kenny Rutgersson as MD Sweden
Kerry Logistics has promoted Kenny Rutgersson to managing director of Kerry Logistics (Sweden). Mr Rutgersson will ...
News / Shipping trapped between a rock and a hard place as China-US trade war heats up
Over a quarter of the transpacific container trade is at risk from the deepening China-US ...
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
News / Toll City: a logistics group's hi-tech springboard for expansion across Asia
Japan Post’s Toll Group plans to use the launch of its Toll City flagship facility ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'