News / India is full of potential, but when will it take off?
India has long been the country full of potential. But the question, of course, is ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / 3PLs can profit from technology-driven shift in manufacturing strategy
3PLs could see higher profit margins from the manufacturing sector this year – but while this will ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
Recommends / Major global shippers are begining to tackle supply chain emissions
Perhaps there is some truth to the claim companies do not need regulations to do ...
News / The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
“The global logistics industry is at a crucial point in its development”, according to a ...
News / Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
Maersk and IBM are taking their blockchain collaboration a step further, announcing today that they ...
Comment / Analysis: names to watch in M&A this year as major US shippers eye supply chain control
The takeover of Global Logistic Properties (GLP) and the ongoing consolidation in container shipping (for ...
News / SEKO Logistics' new air service targets big chunk of home delivery market
SEKO Logistics is hoping to fill a gap in the express home delivery market for bulky ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.COSCO takeover of OOCL threatened by China-US trade spat
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder