Hi Tech Headlines
News / Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
Air freight rates should develop in line with the market, rather than through unsustainable price ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
Recommends / The end-to-end autonomous supply chain… is here?
Here’s a pretty complete rundown of the all the drones, self-driving trucks and other projects ...
Recommends / Hi-tech: the future of consumer electronics supply chains
RAPID. Responsive, Adaptive, Proactive, Intelligent – the things supply chains must be if they are to keep ...
News / INTTRA moves into intermodal hi-tech with takeover of Avantida
Leading ocean freight booking platform INTTRA is to acquire European empty container management firm Avantida. John Fay, ...
Recommends / 3D printing already a threat to traditional spare parts supply chain
A good article in Forbes by Oliver Wyman on 3D printing and how it will ...
News / Africa has the airspace of the future for ambitious air cargo carriers
High costs and challenges in the African market are not dampening airline ambitions to grow ...
Recommends / Trump talk rattles aerospace industry, up and down supply chain
Companies along Boeing’s supply chain are growing increasingly concerned over the impact Donald Trump’s “buy ...
Recommends / Logistical challenges will slow drone delivery potential
UPS may have launched a drone from the back of one of its trucks, but ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers