Hi Tech Headlines
Recommends / Should Apple’s results worry the air freight market?
This week Apple slashed its sales forecast in anticipation of a slowdown in iPhone sales. ...
Recommends / Toys and televisions litter island beaches after cargo ship loses containers
Not a good start to 2019 for the world’s second largest box line MSC. Yesterday ...
News / MNX Global Logistics acquires acquires express division of NGL
MNX Global Logistics has acquired the express division of Network Global Logistics (NGL) for an ...
Recommends / Trump suggests 10% tariffs may be placed on iPhones, laptops
Apple is having a hard time. The company, which has seen iPhone sales slow, could ...
News / CH Robinson targets Chinese import market as consumer spending rockets
With the US-China trade war showing no sign of abating, CH Robinson is setting its ...
News / Indonesia seen as a way of escape for shippers from the China-US trade war
Taiwan-based 3PL Dimerco has turned to Indonesia to combat US-China trade war challenges. The company is ...
Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
News / TBS Logistics reveals freight forwarding expansion plan after opening Vietnam's "largest warehouse"
Vietnam’s TBS Logistics today opened what it claims is one of the largest warehouses in ...
People / Kerry Logistics promotes Kenny Rutgersson as MD Sweden
Kerry Logistics has promoted Kenny Rutgersson to managing director of Kerry Logistics (Sweden). Mr Rutgersson will ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes