Hi Tech Headlines
Recommends / Google Glass version 2 proving a startling second act
Augmented reality glasses were widely derided when they first entered the consumer market a few ...
Recommends / The shape of things to come: a timeline of technology
Bewildered by what tech companies will think up next? Then this infographic is for you, ...
Recommends / Global device shipments will fall, marginally, this year, says Gartner
Companies looking forward to a hi-tech run of product launches in Q3 and Q4 may ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
Recommends / Cargolux outlines plans for Chinese joint-venture airline
CargoForwarder has more information on Cargolux’s Chinese joint-venture airline, now to be called Henan Cargo ...
People / Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
Sri Lankan 3PL Expo Freight (EFL) has signed up three supply chain industry veterans as ...
News / UK rail freight looks on track for more growth, driven by retail
Changes in energy consumption masked the true state of UK rail freight in 2016-2017, with ...
Recommends / US exporters and truckers exhale as Trump threat to NAFTA eases
For all his fiery campaign rhetoric, it seems Donald Trump has backed down from his ...
Shippers and forwarders get the message as iContainers tracks their cargo
Ever increasing levels of visibility are being brought to the container shipping market and this ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers