Hi Tech Headlines
Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
News / TBS Logistics reveals freight forwarding expansion plan after opening Vietnam's "largest warehouse"
Vietnam’s TBS Logistics today opened what it claims is one of the largest warehouses in ...
People / Kerry Logistics promotes Kenny Rutgersson as MD Sweden
Kerry Logistics has promoted Kenny Rutgersson to managing director of Kerry Logistics (Sweden). Mr Rutgersson will ...
Recommends / China will hit back at Trump’s latest trade war tariffs
Yesterday, Donald Trump did what everybody knew he was going to do and escalated the ...
News / Shipping trapped between a rock and a hard place as China-US trade war heats up
Over a quarter of the transpacific container trade is at risk from the deepening China-US ...
News / Tech aims to turn supply chain logistics from a cost driver into a value driver
Door-to-door cargo marketplace FreightCrate Technologies is the latest Indian start-up offering price transparency and booking automation ...
News / A bumper year for China-Europe rail, but growing demand could derail services
It’s been another bumper year, so far, for China-Europe rail freight, but surging volumes are ...
News / 'Haulage at the click of a button' – hi-tech start-up aims to ease port congestion
Singapore start-up Haulio is dragging drayage into the digital age, aiming to ease port congestion ...
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
- 1.Analysis: days of reckoning loom for AP Møller Maersk & Hapag-Lloyd
- 2.NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
- 3.Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
- 4.Sky Lease Cargo 747-400F goes off runway at Halifax, causing significant damage
- 5.London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 3. Subbarao on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Salman Nisar Mr. on Italian air freight veterans take on new challenges
- 5. mike sales on Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'