Recommends / How Nintendo's forecasting miscues led to 3DS shortages
Interesting insight from SupplyChainDive on how Japanese games giant Ninetendo got its sales forecasting for ...
News / DHL and Huawei plan to give supply chain management a hi-tech facelift
Deutsche Post-DHL has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chinese hi-tech manufacturer Huawei to ...
News / World's biggest shippers don't grasp supply chain impact on climate change
The world’s largest corporations are failing to work with supply chain partners on climate change, according ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / China logistics giant to build Asia’s largest air freight hub
It’s an ambitious plan, but SF Express is an ambitious company. It has announced plans ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 5. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts