Recommends / Carillion: small firms in supply chain could lay-off thousands
There’s no better way to damn a company than claim it is “too big to ...
Recommends / China's environment ministry to 'encourage' more recycling
Intrinsically connected to the ban on imported paper, cardboard and plastic scrap products in China, ...
Comment / Analysis: GLP deal the star performer for the year in supply chain M&A activity
At the turn of the year, I argued it would have been more difficult to ...
News / New business and success of e-fulfilment service boosts Wincanton half-year results
UK logistics provider and haulier Wincanton today beat analysts’ expectations, reporting a half-year operating profit ...
People / Sean Fitzgerald to be new CEO of Maersk Container Industry
Maersk Container Industry (MCI) has appointed Sean Fitzgerald as its new as chief executive, effective from ...
News / Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
The port of Los Angeles has a plan to attract manufacturers and distribution companies to the ...
Recommends / The CSX anomaly: new management on the right track?
Despite being quizzed by the US Surface Transportation Board following a flurry of customer complaints, US ...
Recommends / Five main projects of Belt and Road – a 'visual explainer'
China’s Belt and Road project is a vast undertaking, linking the country not only with ...
News / GEFCO clocks up 25% rise in EBITDA as European car market picks up
Automotive logistics specialist GEFCO has reported a 25.8% year-on-year increase in EBITDA for the first ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion