News / K+N 'en route for success in 2018', with first-half revenue and profits up
Kuehne + Nagel has continued its strong start to 2018, announcing significant increases in revenue ...
Recommends / New York launches $100m barge and rail freight programme
Hinterland connections have always been an issue at the port of New York/New Jersey, which ...
News / Volga-Dnepr unveils major plans for new regional air cargo hub at Liege
It’s a week of big announcements for Volga-Dnepr Group (VDG). Today’s instalment is that it ...
News / 4Cap Equity launches advisory services to help logistics firms with M&A
A new M&A specialist with a focus on the logistics industry has launched to offer advisory ...
People / Uniserve appoints industry veteran Roger Clements as group financial officer
UK freight forwarder Uniserve has appointed Roger Clements to the newly created post of group ...
News / Rail freight specialist VTG rejects €1.5bn Morgan Stanley takeover bid
The board of German rail freight asset owner and logistics firm VTG has rejected a ...
News / Bullish Panalpina sees H1 profits rise and unveils another perishables investment
Panalpina enjoyed a 30% rise in ebit in the first half of 2018, leading to a ...
News / Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
Political infighting continues over the Brexit white paper, but supply chain concerns have arisen over ...
Recommends / Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
Same song, different singer. This time the warning is from former president of the Hauts-de-France region Xavier Bertrand ...
People / Susanne Oud joins BIFA board of directors
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has announced that Susanne Oud has joined its board ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam