Long Reads Headlines
Long Read / The LongRead: Heathrow, falling in love with cargo again
Heathrow is back. It’s always been big – more than £100bn-worth of goods travelled through Heathrow ...
Long Read / A vertical really taking off: aerospace logistics – the latest Loadstar LongRead
The aerospace logistics sector is thriving, with commercial airlines expecting to double the number of ...
Long Read / New LongRead: Opportunity knocks as investment grows in Africa
Falls in oil and commodity prices have led to lower economic activity in Africa – ...
Long Read / CEVA LOGISTICS: ‘We are learning from the past and beginning a new chapter’
CEVA Logistics has opened a new chapter: it is investing in staff, and is completing the ...
Long Read / Maersk Line introduces remote container management "game-changer"
Maersk Line has formally unveiled its remote container management (RCM) system for advanced monitoring of ...
Long Read / Measuring port performance...
As congestion at container terminals around the world has become commonplace, port productivity has inevitably ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital