Long Reads Headlines
Long Read / The LongRead: Heathrow, falling in love with cargo again
Heathrow is back. It’s always been big – more than £100bn-worth of goods travelled through Heathrow ...
Long Read / A vertical really taking off: aerospace logistics – the latest Loadstar LongRead
The aerospace logistics sector is thriving, with commercial airlines expecting to double the number of ...
Long Read / New LongRead: Opportunity knocks as investment grows in Africa
Falls in oil and commodity prices have led to lower economic activity in Africa – ...
Long Read / CEVA LOGISTICS: ‘We are learning from the past and beginning a new chapter’
CEVA Logistics has opened a new chapter: it is investing in staff, and is completing the ...
Long Read / Maersk Line introduces remote container management "game-changer"
Maersk Line has formally unveiled its remote container management (RCM) system for advanced monitoring of ...
Long Read / Measuring port performance...
As congestion at container terminals around the world has become commonplace, port productivity has inevitably ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers