Luxury Goods Headlines
Recommends / Trump's trade war looks set to be a costly affair
President Trump’s latest trade war salvo has not been warmly welcomed in countries facing tariffs ...
Recommends / Freight costs weighing on earnings at consumer goods makers
US shippers are complaining about transport costs, which they claim have risen 20% from a ...
Recommends / US blacklist of counterfeit peddlers could trigger trade row with China
Alibaba has hit back at the US, which has blacklisted its Taobao e-commerce sites on ...
Recommends / Five minutes with Giuseppe Guillot, logistics chief at Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger’s logistics and systems infrastructure director Giuseppe Guillot sat down with Retail Gazette this week to ...
News / More market-leading brands join the fight against the trade in fake goods
The continuing battle against counterfeit goods received a fillip yesterday when a shipping line and two ...
News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
Small Shipper Podcast: Chocologistics – the supply chain of Love Cocoa
When giant US food producer Kraft bought confectioner Cadbury, the UK lost one of its ...
News / Cheers: Tigers adds wine to its list of high-end e-commerce traffic
Hong Kong-based logistics firm Tigers has added wine to its menu of services for e-commerce ...
News / Shippers warn that plan to ease Singapore Customs rules will aid fakes trade
A Singapore government initiative to reform customs procedures to make its massive port more attractive ...
Recommends / Retail's re-invention is just getting started
The retail sector comes under the microscope today. It may come as no surprise that ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam