Luxury Goods Headlines
People / Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva new Brazil country manager at FM Logistic
French logistics and transport services provider FM Logistic has appointed Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva (pictured ...
News / Warning to forwarders as appetite for fake goods will rise alongside trade war tariffs
Forwarders must protect themselves from the risk of shipping counterfeit goods, trade in which is forecast to increase. The ...
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
Recommends / Trump's trade war looks set to be a costly affair
President Trump’s latest trade war salvo has not been warmly welcomed in countries facing tariffs ...
Recommends / Freight costs weighing on earnings at consumer goods makers
US shippers are complaining about transport costs, which they claim have risen 20% from a ...
News / US shippers may recall or divert tariff-hit exports as trade war with China heats up
US agricultural shippers are considering diverting or bringing back shipments hit by new tariffs which are ...
Recommends / US blacklist of counterfeit peddlers could trigger trade row with China
Alibaba has hit back at the US, which has blacklisted its Taobao e-commerce sites on ...
Recommends / Five minutes with Giuseppe Guillot, logistics chief at Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger’s logistics and systems infrastructure director Giuseppe Guillot sat down with Retail Gazette this week to ...
News / More market-leading brands join the fight against the trade in fake goods
The continuing battle against counterfeit goods received a fillip yesterday when a shipping line and two ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes