Luxury Goods Headlines
Recommends / Is the supplier-retailer relationship at breaking point?
Drapers examines the growing tensions between the leading lights of high street retailers and their ...
News / Capacity cuts reward container lines as rates hold steady on east-west trades
Carriers were rewarded for their proactivity in the run-up to Chinese New Year, heading off ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / Burberry, Gucci and Fendi lead e-commerce backlash, going in-house
E-commerce is where the growth is for many sectors of the retail industry, and at ...
News / Striking pilots leverage 'a proper peak season' frenzy for air freight
Air freight is enjoying almost a frenzy of demand this week as forwarders fight for ...
Recommends / Chow Tai Fook turns Chinese jewellery shops into logistics hubs
Here’s an eminently sensible idea being trialled in China by one of the world’s largest ...
LATAM Cargo looks to new products to revive its flagging fortunes
Buffeted by strong economic headwinds, LATAM Cargo is looking to boost its fortunes with a ...
Recommends / Retailers say Brexit may lead to changes in the location of their supply chain
Here’s the latest postulating on what might happen in the wake of Brexit, where nothing ...
News / Unsecured parking areas still the most likely hot-spots for cargo crime
Secure parking remains one of the most important methods to prevent theft, according to the ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital