Luxury Goods Headlines
Recommends / US blacklist of counterfeit peddlers could trigger trade row with China
Alibaba has hit back at the US, which has blacklisted its Taobao e-commerce sites on ...
Recommends / Five minutes with Giuseppe Guillot, logistics chief at Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger’s logistics and systems infrastructure director Giuseppe Guillot sat down with Retail Gazette this week to ...
News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
Small Shipper Podcast: Chocologistics – the supply chain of Love Cocoa
When giant US food producer Kraft bought confectioner Cadbury, the UK lost one of its ...
News / Cheers: Tigers adds wine to its list of high-end e-commerce traffic
Hong Kong-based logistics firm Tigers has added wine to its menu of services for e-commerce ...
News / Shippers warn that plan to ease Singapore Customs rules will aid fakes trade
A Singapore government initiative to reform customs procedures to make its massive port more attractive ...
Recommends / Retail's re-invention is just getting started
The retail sector comes under the microscope today. It may come as no surprise that ...
News / More forwarders opting for freight partnerships with airlines
Forwarders are increasingly announcing exclusive partnerships with airlines for full freighter services. This week National Airlines ...
Recommends / Amazon-ex Arthur Valdez aims to transform Target from elephant to gazelle
Target, infamously, has had problems with its supply chains in past years, while its move ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion