Luxury Goods Headlines
Recommends / US blacklist of counterfeit peddlers could trigger trade row with China
Alibaba has hit back at the US, which has blacklisted its Taobao e-commerce sites on ...
Recommends / Five minutes with Giuseppe Guillot, logistics chief at Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger’s logistics and systems infrastructure director Giuseppe Guillot sat down with Retail Gazette this week to ...
News / More market-leading brands join the fight against the trade in fake goods
The continuing battle against counterfeit goods received a fillip yesterday when a shipping line and two ...
News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
Small Shipper Podcast: Chocologistics – the supply chain of Love Cocoa
When giant US food producer Kraft bought confectioner Cadbury, the UK lost one of its ...
News / Cheers: Tigers adds wine to its list of high-end e-commerce traffic
Hong Kong-based logistics firm Tigers has added wine to its menu of services for e-commerce ...
News / Shippers warn that plan to ease Singapore Customs rules will aid fakes trade
A Singapore government initiative to reform customs procedures to make its massive port more attractive ...
Recommends / Retail's re-invention is just getting started
The retail sector comes under the microscope today. It may come as no surprise that ...
News / More forwarders opting for freight partnerships with airlines
Forwarders are increasingly announcing exclusive partnerships with airlines for full freighter services. This week National Airlines ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 4.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 5.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder