News / Striking pilots leverage 'a proper peak season' frenzy for air freight
Air freight is enjoying almost a frenzy of demand this week as forwarders fight for ...
Recommends / Chow Tai Fook turns Chinese jewellery shops into logistics hubs
Here’s an eminently sensible idea being trialled in China by one of the world’s largest ...
LATAM Cargo looks to new products to revive its flagging fortunes
Buffeted by strong economic headwinds, LATAM Cargo is looking to boost its fortunes with a ...
Recommends / Retailers say Brexit may lead to changes in the location of their supply chain
Here’s the latest postulating on what might happen in the wake of Brexit, where nothing ...
News / Unsecured parking areas still the most likely hot-spots for cargo crime
Secure parking remains one of the most important methods to prevent theft, according to the ...
LongRead / CEVA LOGISTICS: ‘We are learning from the past and beginning a new chapter’
CEVA Logistics has opened a new chapter: it is investing in staff, and is completing the ...
Recommends / Retailers rethink inventory strategies after years of packed shelves
Excess inventory has been partly blamed for the trouble afflicting the freight market this year. ...
News / Bangladesh tightens security to keep export supply chains flowing
Bangladesh is doing all it can to keep its garment industry secure in the face of ...
Recommends / Amazon's Chinese counterfeit problem getting worse
From US TV station CNBC comes this in-depth look at the recent surge in Chinese ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 1. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 2. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 4. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 5. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk