News / CSX cuts away the 'crazy stuff' and intermodal revamp starts to pay dividends
US railroad CSX has reported growth in intermodal activities a year after the dismal fourth ...
News / Drone chaos 'highlights air cargo's over-reliance on south-east airports'
The chaos at Gatwick last month emphasised the UK air freight sector’s over-reliance on the ...
News / Size now matters to FedEx as it joins scramble for bulky home deliveries
FedEx is chasing bulky cargo for residential deliveries. The integrator has started trials of full-service home ...
News / Ocean Alliance revamps network, adding a seventh Asia-North Europe loop
The Ocean Alliance, the largest of the three east-west trade vessel sharing agreements, has published ...
News / Expansion-minded Xpediator in takeover talks with Slovenian operator Intereuropa
UK freight service provider Xpediator has confirmed it is in talks to buy Slovenian road ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo to add another 777 freighter to Aerologic fleet
Aerologic, the joint-venture between Lufthansa Cargo and DHL, is to take on a second 777 ...
News / FedEx set to acquire Israel fulfilment partner Flying Cargo Group
FedEx Express is set to acquire Israeli fulfilment and warehouse operator Flying Cargo Group as ...
News / Containership scrapping set to spike as IMO 2020 looms
The containership demolition market is set to rebound this year as owners weed out the ...
News / As automation advances, transport workers must be helped to develop new skills
Governments and industry must ensure access to the skills of the future as automation and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes