News / Cargo must be 'at the forefront' of Britain's post-Brexit aviation policy
Chief executive of CargoLogicAir David Kerr has called on the UK government to define its ...
News / 2M Alliance in Asia-US east coast transpacific services tie-up with Zim
The 2M partners Maersk and MSC have signed an agreement with Israel’s Zim Lines to ...
News / K+N 'en route for success in 2018', with first-half revenue and profits up
Kuehne + Nagel has continued its strong start to 2018, announcing significant increases in revenue ...
News / US retailers rush to fill shelves before trade war tariffs start to bite
As the transpacific trade war officially gets under way, US retailers are rushing to fill ...
News / Volga-Dnepr unveils major plans for new regional air cargo hub at Liege
It’s a week of big announcements for Volga-Dnepr Group (VDG). Today’s instalment is that it ...
News / 'Drones are the 'ideal solution' to getting cargo to Africa's remote areas'
Unmanned aircraft could represent “an opportunity to get into Africa’s vast and untapped air cargo ...
News / Trade war sparks more capacity cuts on transpacific container trades
Container shipping lines on the transpacific trade this week continued to announce capacity cuts in ...
News / Forwarders set to reap the rewards as Lufthansa and AF-KLM go digital
Forwarders are set to benefit as the air cargo industry slowly – but surely – ...
News / 4Cap Equity launches advisory services to help logistics firms with M&A
A new M&A specialist with a focus on the logistics industry has launched to offer advisory ...
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam