News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
News / Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
Hapag-Lloyd has announced it will reduce its FAK (freight all kinds) rates between Asia and North ...
News / Q4 one to forget for US rail operator CSX, but Canada's CPR breaks records
The closing quarter of 2017 will be one to forget for US rail operator CSX: ...
News / Global Ship Lease eyes new ships and acquisitions after round of debt financing
Non-operating containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) is eyeing merger and acquisition activity after a recent round ...
News / IATA to review air cargo load factor calculations after Project Selfie revelations
A 27% relative discrepancy in the way aircraft load factors are calculated is a “terrible ...
News / Ocean Network Express cleared for April launch as last regulatory barrier is cleared
South Africa’s competition watchdog has approved the merger of three Japanese container shipping lines, NYK, MOL ...
News / Idle containership fleet falls below 100 as demand for tonnage remains tight
The number of containerships in lay-up has dipped below 100, according to Alphaliner. Its latest survey reveals strong demand ...
News / Bad news for 380 XPO staff as M&S announces end to logistics ops in Neasden
Union leaders representing some 200 XPO Logistics employees in north-west London have called for a ...
News / The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
“The global logistics industry is at a crucial point in its development”, according to a ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion