News / Carrier efforts to stabilise Asia-Europe capacity keep spot rates steady
Carrier action to curtail capacity on the Asia-North Europe trade this month appears to have ...
News / FedEx expands its Australian footprint with takeover of Manton Air-Sea
FedEx is targeting more Australian business after acquiring Sydney-headquartered logistics operator Manton Air-Sea. Pending regulatory approval, the ...
News / An Internet of Logistics could make it easier to share supply chain data
Container ports should spearhead an “Internet of Logistics” to tackle inefficiencies in global container supply ...
News / CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
CMA CGM’s investment into Ceva Logistics is not a threat to forwarder-controlled ocean freight, according ...
News / 'Remarkable' nine-month performance from K+N, but a note of caution
Kuehne + Nagel today reported another strong quarter, with nine-month numbers showing significant gains – although some ...
News / Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
Icelandic shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip has launched a direct rail service between the ...
News / Forwarders must meet digital disrupters head on and adapt, or sink
Forwarders have the power to keep wannabe disrupters at bay and create advantages for themselves – ...
News / CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
CMA CGM has increased its holding in Ceva Logistics to 33%, following the latter’s rejection ...
News / Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
UK freight industry sources are becoming increasingly anxious that roll-out of the country’s recently introduced ...
News / Blockchain: is it really the panacea for container supply chains?
The benefits of blockchain-backed applications for container shipping came under the spotlight at the TPM Asia ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links