PODCAST: Fighting counterfeiting and piracy in the supply chain
Counterfeiting costs legitimate business billions of dollars a year in potentially lost sales, and governments ...
PODCAST: ORBCOMM and the road to logistics digitisation
In this week’s Loadstar Podcast, executives from ORBCOMM – a US-based industrial internet-of-things company that provides cellular ...
PODCAST: Haven – trying to create a "safe place to trade"
The debate over how much tech firms are able to disrupt the traditional freight forwarding ...
PODCAST: Behind the Flexport phenomenon; Ryan Petersen interviewed
For this week’s Loadstar podcast, managing editor Gavin van Marle travelled to San Francisco to interview ...
NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
PODCAST – Understanding IATA: cargo chiefs talk IT and supply chains
In The Loadstar’s latest podcast, two stalwarts of the air cargo industry come together to ...
Comment / The first TOCcast: video interviews from Hamburg
In the absence of a podcast this week, we present the first TOCcast – an ...
PODCAST – Brexit, getting the job done
Agency Sector Management chairman Peter MacSwiney has been appointed co-chair of the Customs Brexit group ...
PODCAST: the role of freight forwarders in cross-border e-commerce supply chains
This week’s Loadstar Podcast looks at the central role freight forwarders will continue to play ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development