PODCAST: Fighting counterfeiting and piracy in the supply chain
Counterfeiting costs legitimate business billions of dollars a year in potentially lost sales, and governments ...
PODCAST: ORBCOMM and the road to logistics digitisation
In this week’s Loadstar Podcast, executives from ORBCOMM – a US-based industrial internet-of-things company that provides cellular ...
PODCAST: Haven – trying to create a "safe place to trade"
The debate over how much tech firms are able to disrupt the traditional freight forwarding ...
PODCAST: Behind the Flexport phenomenon; Ryan Petersen interviewed
For this week’s Loadstar podcast, managing editor Gavin van Marle travelled to San Francisco to interview ...
NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
PODCAST – Understanding IATA: cargo chiefs talk IT and supply chains
In The Loadstar’s latest podcast, two stalwarts of the air cargo industry come together to ...
Comment / The first TOCcast: video interviews from Hamburg
In the absence of a podcast this week, we present the first TOCcast – an ...
PODCAST – Brexit, getting the job done
Agency Sector Management chairman Peter MacSwiney has been appointed co-chair of the Customs Brexit group ...
PODCAST: the role of freight forwarders in cross-border e-commerce supply chains
This week’s Loadstar Podcast looks at the central role freight forwarders will continue to play ...
PODCAST: Prelude to TPM 2017 – a portrait of Pier 400
Next week the largest shipping conference, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference takes place in ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 2. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics