NEW PODCAST: A year in air cargo and curing Manila's gridlocked streets
In our last podcast of 2016, Alex Lennane and Niall van de Wouw discuss the ...
NEW PODCAST: Thinking inside the box – how predictive analytics could change container shipping
One of the most important potential tools that managers could use to tackle the increasing ...
PODCAST: Understanding the Black Holes in Container Terminals
With the considerable supply chain disruptions that have taken place in the container industry over ...
PODCAST: in conversation with Allen Gina
In the first of a three-part series of interviews and conversations from the recent TOC ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
PODCAST: Industry reaction to Maersk's remote container management 'game-changer'
The demand for smart containers is growing commensurately with their capabilities, but for some time ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe