Project & Heavylift Headlines
Recommends / Samsung shipbuilding will shift to operating profit in 2019, says CEO
Rumours of the swift demise of South Korea’s shipbuilding industry appear to be exaggerated. While ...
News / Revenue up across the board in Q3 as Agility stays on track for 2020 target
Agility Logistics saw nine-month revenue pass KD1bn ($3.2bn), leading to a double-digit bounce in earnings and ...
People / Sune Thorleifsson to lead SAL Heavy Lift marine projects team
SAL Heavy Lift has launched a marine projects department team, dedicated to heavylift shipping and marine ...
News / We'll bed in the bigger 747-8Fs gently, says busy Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways’ decision to take ownership of two 747-8Fs is in response to customer demand, ...
Recommends / Ex-Im Bank could be back in business with new board nominations
Ex-Im Bank could be back on track to start approving financial transactions worth more than ...
News / With flood waters set to recede, Houston supply chains begin to link up
As floods in the Houston area begin to recede in the wake of tropical storm Harvey, ...
People / Crane Worldwide appoints Chris Mitchell VP global specialised solutions
Chris Mitchell has become vice president, global specialised solutions for Crane Worldwide Logistics. Following a similar ...
People / George Schutte Crane Worldwide's new VP energy solutions
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed George Schutte as vice-president global energy solutions. Mr Schutte, who joined ...
News / Samskip boosts its presence in Norway with acquisition of Nor Lines
Samskip, Europe’s largest multimodal and shortsea container operator, is to acquire Nor Lines from DSD ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Andy Lane on Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
- 2. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 3. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 5. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'