Project & Heavylift Headlines
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
News / Express the star performer in Q1 for DP-DHL, but forwarding and supply chain profits dip
Deutsche Post-DHL today announced it had increased group revenue by around €1bn in the first ...
News / CJ Korea Express boosts its global ambitions with buys in India and UAE
Acquisitive CJ Korea Express has reiterated its aim to become a top-five global logistics company by 2020, ...
News / Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers
North European shippers of heavylift and out-of-gauge cargo to the Middle East and Asia are ...
People / Greencarrier Freight Services appoints Johan Jermdahl chief executive
Scandinavian logistics provider Greencarrier Freight Services has appointed Johan Jemdahl (pictured above) as its new ...
News / Revenue down in 2016, but cost-cutting keeps Agility on target
Cost-cutting measures bolstered Agility’s 2016 performance despite a 5.3% decline in revenue. Group EBITDA was up ...
News / CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
These are (relatively) good days for CEVA – despite its announcement that revenues fell 4% ...
News / Tough markets and slimmer yields push Panalpina profits down 40%
Pressure on yields and a dwindling oil and gas market hit Panalpina profits last year. They fell 40% ...
News / Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy
Zeaborn Group has acquired Rickmers-Linie and taken over the operations of Marine Consulting & Contracting ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers