Recommends / EU court paves way for $2bn UPS claim over TNT bid
UPS could sue the EU for $2bn in damages after a court ruled that the ...
Recommends / New York agrees $35m settlement with FedEx over illegal cigarettes
FedEx Ground has agreed a $35.1m settlement with New York City Corporation and the attorney ...
Recommends / Automotive supply chain braces for change
Tearing up the Nafta agreement was a keynote pledge of Donald Trump’s election campaign as ...
Recommends / Strikes hit transport in India, Germany and Italy
It’s January – and strike season is already well underway. India has seen two days ...
Recommends / Air Atlanta begins to ponder a future without 747s
Icelandic airline Air Atlanta find itself confronted by a question familiar to air cargo executives ...
Recommends / New Silk Road milestone: more traffic eastbound to Chongqing
The China-Europe rail connections are seeing a surge in eastbound volumes, with rail traffic from ...
Recommends / 'Impossible' for Belgian port to be ready for Seaborne Brexit service
Ostend’s mayor has said the Belgian port will not be ready for a new ferry ...
Recommends / Amazon Air expansion no threat to major express operators
While bankers and the more mainstream media have expressed concern that FedEx and UPS could ...
Recommends / Atlas Air takes over Nippon Cargo Airlines' 747-400F operations
Atlas Air is to take over the operation of Nippon Cargo Airlines’ (NCA) three 747-400Fs. The ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes