Recommends / XPO integrates last-mile delivery data with Google and Amazon voices
XPO is to launch a voice-operated app allowing consumers to track deliveries. DC Velocity reports ...
Recommends / US pilots hit out at FAA study into single-pilot cargo aircraft
The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is planning to conduct studies into the use of ...
Recommends / Port of Antwerp hails its “best-ever” quarter
The port of Antwerp has proclaimed the first three months of 2018 its “best quarter ...
Recommends / Amazon in talks with airline Azul for shipping to Brazil
Amazon is negotiating with Brazilian carrier Azul to ship goods directly into the country, according to ...
Recommends / Hapag-Lloyd explores priority baggage concept for container shipping
A nice little scoop from Splash 247, which reports that Hapag-Lloyd is considering launching a priority loading ...
Recommends / Investor Gatemore pushes for break-up of logistics firm Wincanton
Investment firm Gatemore Capital, which spent much of last year engaged in a running war ...
Recommends / Hyperloop could be up and running in Europe this year
Hyperloop is coming to Europe. Or, a 320-metre test track near the French city of ...
Recommends / European buyers go shopping for US companies
In the first four months of 2018, European firms have spent some $47bn acquiring US companies. ...
Recommends / Indian government to unveil draft air cargo policy soon
Air cargo seems to have got onto the front foot in India, with the country’s ...
Recommends / Container shipping sector challenges and opportunities laid out
Last week, business advisory AlixPartners issued a report on the challenges and opportunities faced by ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 4.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 5.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder