Recommends / In marketing/PR? Read this: 'How I lost my 25-year battle against corporate claptrap'
Calling all people in marketing, consultancy or PR; those who have done ‘media training’ or who ...
Recommends / Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
Global warming – or heatwaves – could be bad for air freight capacity. In this ...
Recommends / Alibaba rewrites e-com playbook, while ZTO is sued over $1.4bn IPO
Two stories from the world of Chinese ecommerce today. First up, Alibaba is going into ...
Recommends / Google Glass version 2 proving a startling second act
Augmented reality glasses were widely derided when they first entered the consumer market a few ...
Recommends / Senator McCain introduces a new bill to repeal US Jones Act – again
US Senator John McCain is trying yet again to repeal the fairly preposterous Jones Act. ...
Recommends / United Cargo reports double-digit revenue growth in Q2
There is little about cargo in United’s second-quarter results, out yesterday. But what there is, ...
Recommends / Heathrow expansion decision delayed yet again
While Heathrow’s cargo department is doing all it can to improve processes – albeit with little ...
Recommends / UK negotiators take note: this is how Brexit should be done
With so much at stake, and so much evidence – anecdotal or otherwise – that ...
Recommends / Last-mile deliveries running closer to last-six-to-nine-miles
A report from industrial real estate developer CBRE has highlighted the actual distances of supposed ...
Recommends / One of China’s most aggressive deal makers, HNA Group, slams on the brakes
China’s government crackdown on overseas debt seems to have curbed HNA Group’s deal making, according ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers