Recommends / Yamato to team up with Bell to produce a 'flying truck'
Bell Helicopter and Yamato are to team up to develop what has been described as a ...
Recommends / UK plastics recycling under investigation for fraud and corruption
Six UK plastic waste exporters have had their licences suspended or cancelled in the past ...
Recommends / Gatwick proposes capacity increase through routine use of standby runway
Heathrow may be getting its new runway, but Gatwick has unveiled a draft proposal to ...
Recommends / Logistics startup Vaahika making strides in India
Indian freight logistics start-up Vaahika is seeking to redress the issues of fragmentation and indifference ...
Recommends / CSX boasts better-than-expected Q3 results
Chief executive James Foote seems to be handling the CSX train with the sort of ...
Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
Recommends / Co-op: fair pay for supply chain workers 'could be the next plastics'
Co-op’s chief commercial officer Michael Fletcher believes supply chains could experience a “David Attenborough” moment ...
Recommends / End-of-year decisions for shippers
US-bound imports are on course for record high levels. Logistics Trends and Insights, citing Port ...
Recommends / HNA in advanced talks to sell Swissport to Brookfield
Debt-laden HNA Group’s efforts to shift air cargo handler Swissport from its books appear to ...
Recommends / Is apparel manufacturing coming home?
You would really have to have been living on another planet not to realise that ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service