Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
Recommends / OOCL sees volumes and revenue up in first quarter
Orient Overseas International Ltd (OOIL) has published the first-quarter operational results for its container line ...
Recommends / UPS sees growth in volumes and revenue in Q1
UPS has announced a 6.2% increase in revenues in the first quarter, to $15bn, leading ...
Recommends / Happy 61st birthday: how the humble container changed the world
Sixty-one years ago today, the humble container was first launched, changing the way goods were ...
Recommends / CH Robinson revenue up 11% in first quarter, but intermodal disappoints
CH Robinson announced that revenue had increased by 11.1% in the first quarter, to $3.4bn, with net ...
Recommends / Walmart to cut a billion tons of supply chain emissions by 2030
Suppliers beware: big box shippers want to cut their emissions further. Retail behemoth Walmart has vowed ...
Recommends / Alitalia risks collapse after airline staff reject restructuring
Italian flag-carrier Alitalia has reportedly missed out on its last chance to avoid being placed ...
Recommends / Dachser buys 80% stake in Ireland's Johnston Logistics
Dachser has bought a majority stake in its Irish partner, Johnston Logistics, a warehousing and ...
Recommends / US retailers face growing hostility from suppliers
In the week that Alibaba’s Jack Ma warned that “in the next 30 years, the ...
Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters