Recommends / Some 40% of US DoT workers furloughed in government shutdown
Nearly 40% of US Department of Transportation workers have been furloughed in the US government shutdown. ...
Recommends / Leveraging logistics to forecast trade trends
DHL Global Forwarding top dog Tim Scharwarth has taken time out to advocate the use ...
Recommends / Innovation is nothing without distribution - Amazon's new automated stores
Amazon has “thrown open” the doors of its first bricks and mortar store, Seattle’s Amazon Go. ...
Recommends / Stuck in the 20th century: what globalisation should look like in the 21st
Some 10 industry leaders have joined to pen an article in Forbes addressing the World ...
Recommends / 'Code red' storm causes Dutch and German transport chaos
Ports and airports across northern Europe are facing chaos today as the storm, which began last night, ...
Recommends / The compelling argument for a digital freight platform
A blog by Kontainers, the platform for freight forwarders, has come up with some interesting ...
Recommends / 1,300 new jobs promised in plan to transform old coal pit into logistics hub
Plans to turn a former Liverpool coal mine into a logistics hub have moved a step closer, ...
Recommends / Antwerp achieves fifth consecutive record year for container volumes
The port of Antwerp continues to benefit from MSC’s presence, with the Belgian gateway recording ...
Recommends / Samsung shipbuilding will shift to operating profit in 2019, says CEO
Rumours of the swift demise of South Korea’s shipbuilding industry appear to be exaggerated. While ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development