People / Global shipping industry failing to fill the gender pay gap
Ethical and moral standards notwithstanding, companies boasting mixed boards can boast higher profits. Sadly, according to ...
PHOTOBLOG: BIFA 2018 Freight Service Awards
Last week the great and good of the UK freight forwarding industry came to together ...
Recommends / Some 40% of US DoT workers furloughed in government shutdown
Nearly 40% of US Department of Transportation workers have been furloughed in the US government shutdown. ...
Recommends / Leveraging logistics to forecast trade trends
DHL Global Forwarding top dog Tim Scharwarth has taken time out to advocate the use ...
News / Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
The 2M alliance of Maersk and MSC is to leave the UK port of Southampton. It ...
News / Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
Hapag-Lloyd has announced it will reduce its FAK (freight all kinds) rates between Asia and North ...
News / Global Ship Lease eyes new ships and acquisitions after round of debt financing
Non-operating containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) is eyeing merger and acquisition activity after a recent round ...
People / Nusrat Ghani appointed new UK minister for ports
The UK Department for Transport has confirmed that MP Nusrat Ghani will have responsibility for ...
News / Ocean Network Express cleared for April launch as last regulatory barrier is cleared
South Africa’s competition watchdog has approved the merger of three Japanese container shipping lines, NYK, MOL ...
News / Idle containership fleet falls below 100 as demand for tonnage remains tight
The number of containerships in lay-up has dipped below 100, according to Alphaliner. Its latest survey reveals strong demand ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development