People / Ivan Liso is new EMEIA director of projects at Crane Worldwide Logistics
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Ivan Liso (pictured above) as its director of projects, EPC ...
Recommends / The pursuit of a single digital platform for shipping would be bad for all
Interoperable data standards are the way forward for digitising the shipping sector rather than a ...
News / Other carriers should copy Maersk and spot check containers, says TT Club
Global shipping insurer TT Club has commended Maersk’s decision to begin random spot checks on ...
News / Kontainers offers smaller forwarders the chance to compete online
UK digital ocean freight start-up Kontainers plans to make further inroads into the freight forwarding ...
People / Vilhelm Mar Thorsteinsson heads management shake-up at Eimskip
Eimskip has made a rash of changes as part of a management shake-up, headed by the ...
Recommends / CMA CGM tied to $1.1bn order for 10 Chinese 15,000 teu newbuilds
Kudos to our friends at Splash247 for spotting this nugget: French carrier CMA CGM is ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
During the weekend I was rather entertained by AP Møller Mærsk subsidiary Twill’s latest affairs, ...
News / Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
Shipping lines have defended what shippers described as “insane” charges for ‘street turns’, claiming customers will ...
News / Felixstowe to provide more capacity for growing DFDS ro-ro traffic
The port of Felixstowe has announced that it is to increase its ro-ro capacity for ...
News / With new ULCVs on the horizon, another Asia-Europe loop was 'inevitable'
With its member lines receiving a large number of newbuild ULCVs this year the addition ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'