People / 'My successor has to be different, or better' – DP-DHL CEO Frank Appel
Pop in your headphones for a five-minute interview with Frank Appel on CNBC. Mr Appel, ...
News / Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Major cultural and structural changes are needed before the severe barge congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam eases. Shipping ...
News / Soft Asia-Europe spot rates will harden as peak season approaches
There was evidence this week of continued softer Asia-North Europe freight rates just ahead of ...
Recommends / In marketing/PR? Read this: 'How I lost my 25-year battle against corporate claptrap'
Calling all people in marketing, consultancy or PR; those who have done ‘media training’ or who ...
People / GCT snaps up Doron Grosman as new president and CEO
North American terminal operator Global Container Terminals (GCT) has appointed Doron Grosman (pictured above) as ...
News / Maersk still feeling effects of cyber attack, but FMC provides breathing space
Maersk is to conduct a “full post-mortem” on last month’s Petya cyber attack that crashed its global ...
News / Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
Panalpina has struggled to get its customers to adjust to the “new normal” of higher ...
News / Decline in truckload volumes the only dampener for CH Robinson in Q2
CH Robinson, one of the US’s largest freight companies, today reported double-digit increases in second-quarter ...
Comment / Analysis: can Yang Ming's new bid to raise cash keep insolvency at bay?
I’m afraid that Yang Ming remains in a limbo – and its latest announcement is proof of ...
News / BIFA elects new chairman and vice-chair
BIFA has announced that its new national chairman is Mark Bromley, formerly chairman of its ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers