Supply chain Headlines
News / Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
Forwarders and shippers are trapped in a “self-perpetuating cycle of misery”, brought about by the ...
Recommends / UPS Freight workers okay new labour contract, avoiding strike
UPS Freight has avoided a potentially damaging strike after workers approved a new contract. But ...
Recommends / Agility reports 12% Q3 earnings increase
Agility posted its results this morning, revealing a KD20m ($65.7m) third-quarter net profit, up 12.3% ...
News / Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
Consolidation in container shipping is eroding shippers’ trust in the sector. There are calls for carriers ...
News / Indonesia seen as a way of escape for shippers from the China-US trade war
Taiwan-based 3PL Dimerco has turned to Indonesia to combat US-China trade war challenges. The company is ...
People / Mark Baker takes the technology lead at Pilot Freight Services
US 3PL Pilot Freight Services (PFS) has appointed Mark Baker (pictured above) to the newly ...
People / James Wang to lead new Yodel operation in China
UK independent parcel carrier Yodel has opened its first international office in the Chinese city ...
News / London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
London Gateway has won its second Asia-Europe deep sea service after Maersk Line announced that ...
News / Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'
Calls are increasing for the logistics sector to catch up with other industries in diversifying ...
- 1.Analysis: days of reckoning loom for AP Møller Maersk & Hapag-Lloyd
- 2.NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
- 3.Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
- 4.Sky Lease Cargo 747-400F goes off runway at Halifax, causing significant damage
- 5.London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
- 3. Subbarao on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Salman Nisar Mr. on Italian air freight veterans take on new challenges
- 5. mike sales on Logistics must attract a more diverse workforce, or lose out on 'good minds'