Supply chain Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV & Panalpina – 'The only question is the final price tag'
Well, what a week that was. So just before you all sign off for the ...
Comment / Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
With investment bank UBS coordinating the meetings, of course, talk of a Monday DSV+PAN announcement ...
News / Drone chaos 'highlights air cargo's over-reliance on south-east airports'
The chaos at Gatwick last month emphasised the UK air freight sector’s over-reliance on the ...
People / All the winners as Dame Kelly Holmes hosts the Bifa Awards
Yesterday (Thursday) the great and the good of UK forwarding descended on London for the ...
People / Sandro Knecht is new chief commercial officer at Imperial Logistics
Imperial Logistics International has appointed Sandro Knecht (pictured above, left) as chief commercial officer. Mr Knecht ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Mid-game gambits – the next moves in DSV + PAN vs CMA CGM + Ceva
I am afraid this is a quick and dirty take with no numbers at all ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: why Goldman Sachs bought CEVA stock?
After a long of day of talk spent on the DSV/Panalpina takeover situation, I bumped ...
News / Expansion-minded Xpediator in takeover talks with Slovenian operator Intereuropa
UK freight service provider Xpediator has confirmed it is in talks to buy Slovenian road ...
News / As automation advances, transport workers must be helped to develop new skills
Governments and industry must ensure access to the skills of the future as automation and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes