Supply chain Headlines
Recommends / In marketing/PR? Read this: 'How I lost my 25-year battle against corporate claptrap'
Calling all people in marketing, consultancy or PR; those who have done ‘media training’ or who ...
Recommends / Alibaba rewrites e-com playbook, while ZTO is sued over $1.4bn IPO
Two stories from the world of Chinese ecommerce today. First up, Alibaba is going into ...
People / Christine Richards to retire as FedEx general counsel
Executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of FedEx Christine Richards (pictured above) has announced ...
News / Addison Lee next 'gig economy' operator on Independent Workers' Union radar
The UK trade union that won an employment case against courier firm CitySprint and forced ...
News / Decline in truckload volumes the only dampener for CH Robinson in Q2
CH Robinson, one of the US’s largest freight companies, today reported double-digit increases in second-quarter ...
News / Emerging markets stand to benefit if UK fails to secure Brexit deal with EU
Emerging markets could benefit from a difficult break-up between the UK and EU. Britain could be left looking ...
News / BIFA elects new chairman and vice-chair
BIFA has announced that its new national chairman is Mark Bromley, formerly chairman of its ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
Recommends / Google Glass version 2 proving a startling second act
Augmented reality glasses were widely derided when they first entered the consumer market a few ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers