Supply chain Headlines
News / An Internet of Logistics could make it easier to share supply chain data
Container ports should spearhead an “Internet of Logistics” to tackle inefficiencies in global container supply ...
Comment / Market Insight: CEVA convinced it is on the right course, but DSV may call back
A call with a London-based financial broker closely monitoring the DSV/CEVA situation strengthened my conviction ...
Recommends / UK plastics recycling under investigation for fraud and corruption
Six UK plastic waste exporters have had their licences suspended or cancelled in the past ...
AIT Worldwide Logistics acquires WorldFresh Express
AIT Worldwide Logistics has acquired LA-based cold chain specialist WorldFresh Express. Alongside a 13,800sq ft temperature-controlled ...
News / CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
CMA CGM’s investment into Ceva Logistics is not a threat to forwarder-controlled ocean freight, according ...
News / 'Remarkable' nine-month performance from K+N, but a note of caution
Kuehne + Nagel today reported another strong quarter, with nine-month numbers showing significant gains – although some ...
News / Forwarders must meet digital disrupters head on and adapt, or sink
Forwarders have the power to keep wannabe disrupters at bay and create advantages for themselves – ...
News / CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
CMA CGM has increased its holding in Ceva Logistics to 33%, following the latter’s rejection ...
News / Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
UK freight industry sources are becoming increasingly anxious that roll-out of the country’s recently introduced ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service