People / Juergen Mues appointed chief operating officer at Imperial Logistics
Imperial Logistics has appointed Juergen Mues as its chief operating officer. Mr Mues takes up the ...
People / A new team to drive expansion for Gefco Freight Forwarding
Gefco Freight Forwarding has announced five new appointments as it looks to develop its time-critical ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV ups its bid after Panalpina reveals talks with Agility
Surprise, surprise, the unexpected hits you between the eyes: Panalpina (PAN) today announced the board ...
News / DHL Express to make a splash with delivery option using Thames barges
DHL Express is targeting a roll-out of delivery barges on the Thames this year, as ...
People / Claus Svane Schmidt new head of Ceva Logistics LCL division
Ceva Logistics has appointed Claus Svane Schmidt as head of its less-than-containerload (LCL) division. Mr Schmidt ...
Recommends / Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
US freight forwarding start-up Flexport appears to be on the verge of another enormous fundraising ...
People / Andrew Peers new senior underwriter for TT Club UK, Benelux and Nordic team
Transport and logistics insurer TT Club has appointed Andrew Peers as senior underwriter for its ...
Kerry-Sutherland MeatLab JV: new technology for upstream meat processing
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has formed a joint-venture with one of Hong Kong’s largest ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Kontainers' Graham Parker – freight tech is the real deal
I had the pleasure of talking to Graham Parker, chief executive and co-founder of Kontainers, ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe