News / Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
The twists and turns of the Panalpina saga continue. The very latest news is that ...
News / UK's wide range of trading partners may soften impact of a no-deal Brexit
Britain’s wide range of trade relationships may insulate it from some fallout from a no-deal ...
News / XPO Logistics sees revenue and profits up in 2018, but the 2019 view not so rosy
XPO Logistics yesterday reported double-digit increases in both revenue and profit in its 2018 full-year results. But ...
News / Bolloré and Cosco tie the cooperation knot tighter 'to explore new opportunities'
Cosco Shipping and Bolloré Logistics have entered a new partnership to “densify” commercial relations, as ...
News / Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
Flexport, the digital forwarder everyone loves to hate, has extended its air network to include ...
People / Tobias Schmidt to head DHL's global forwarding operation in Germany
DHL has appointed Tobias Schmidt as chief executive for global forwarding in Germany. Mr Schmidt’s appointment ...
People / Juergen Mues appointed chief operating officer at Imperial Logistics
Imperial Logistics has appointed Juergen Mues as its chief operating officer. Mr Mues takes up the ...
People / A new team to drive expansion for Gefco Freight Forwarding
Gefco Freight Forwarding has announced five new appointments as it looks to develop its time-critical ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV ups its bid after Panalpina reveals talks with Agility
Surprise, surprise, the unexpected hits you between the eyes: Panalpina (PAN) today announced the board ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe