LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
People / Hans Rook succeeds Alan Long as International Port Community Systems Association chairman
The International Port Community Systems Association (IPCSA) has made a double-appointment, with Hans Rook (pictured) ...
News / Not a high-flying year for air cargo, says IATA – but there are signs of optimism
It may not seem like it to some, but international air freight traffic rose by ...
News / Asia-Europe lines facing 'self-destruction' make last-ditch bid to raise rates this year
Another Friday, and another decline in the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) for Asia-Europe. Ocean carriers ...
News / ExCel deal with Agility Logistics paves the way for 3PLs in the tradeshow arena
Major venues for trade shows and exhibitions are increasingly turning to 3PLs to help them ...
AF-KLM Cargo eyes closer ties with China Southern – but no integration yet
Air France-KLM Cargo is looking to extend the scope of the cooperation it announced yesterday ...
News / Shippers, hit by delays after Barzan blaze, told: cargo will now go to London Gateway
Shippers and forwarders awaiting the arrival at the UK port of Felixstowe of cargo on ...
News / Lufthansa reshuffles management, with 150 job losses
Lufthansa’s new structure will feature 150 fewer management jobs, after an overall reshuffle that will ...
News / IATA warns of growing threat to aircraft from e-commerce lithium battery sales
Concerns are growing within the air cargo industry over the transport of lithium batteries, due ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared