People / Hans Rook succeeds Alan Long as International Port Community Systems Association chairman
The International Port Community Systems Association (IPCSA) has made a double-appointment, with Hans Rook (pictured) ...
News / Not a high-flying year for air cargo, says IATA – but there are signs of optimism
It may not seem like it to some, but international air freight traffic rose by ...
News / Asia-Europe lines facing 'self-destruction' make last-ditch bid to raise rates this year
Another Friday, and another decline in the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) for Asia-Europe. Ocean carriers ...
News / ExCel deal with Agility Logistics paves the way for 3PLs in the tradeshow arena
Major venues for trade shows and exhibitions are increasingly turning to 3PLs to help them ...
AF-KLM Cargo eyes closer ties with China Southern – but no integration yet
Air France-KLM Cargo is looking to extend the scope of the cooperation it announced yesterday ...
News / Shippers, hit by delays after Barzan blaze, told: cargo will now go to London Gateway
Shippers and forwarders awaiting the arrival at the UK port of Felixstowe of cargo on ...
News / Lufthansa reshuffles management, with 150 job losses
Lufthansa’s new structure will feature 150 fewer management jobs, after an overall reshuffle that will ...
News / IATA warns of growing threat to aircraft from e-commerce lithium battery sales
Concerns are growing within the air cargo industry over the transport of lithium batteries, due ...
News / Fears for charter market as the idle fleet grows with more mega-boxships arriving
The capacity of the global liner fleet now stands at over 20m teu, up one ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?