Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
Despite significant improvements in Kenya’s perishable cool chain, there is still too much waste, Air ...
Ocean freight is making waves, but all is not lost for air in the perishables arena
Improved reefer technology, in addition to lower emissions, is triggering a more concerted shift to ...
Kenya sees flower exports stalling as El Nino threatens disease
An interesting article on Kenya’s flower exporters, which could be facing a poor year following ...
- 1. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 2. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 4. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'