air cargo Headlines
China plans cold chain regime for food logistics as spoilage limits volumes
China is to act over concerns of inadequate cold chain infrastructure for food logistics. Just 20% of ...
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 2. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 3. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 4. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 5. email@example.com on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers