Brussels Airport Headlines
Brussels Airport's cool investment in pharma transporter is a European first
Brussels Airport (BRU) has taken another step to reinforce its ambition to be the preferred hub for pharma ...
Airports look to raise transport standards as pharma air cargo volumes grow
With a dire market for general air cargo, pharmaceuticals continue to prop up the sector, ...
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 2. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 3. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 4. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers