Seafood the dish of the day as Canadian perishables exports drive airfreight growth
Canadian lobsters have pulled DHL’s dedicated freighter, linking the US with Asia and Europe, slightly ...
- 1. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 2. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 3. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers