IATA wants to set new standards by developing CEIV for perishables sector
With the Center of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics (CEIV Pharma) concept gaining ...
K+N raises the standard as it drives toward a full CEIV pharma network
Kuehne + Nagel (KN) has taken a major step toward creating a fully-certified worldwide CEIV ...
Despite CEIV, ocean freight looks after pharma products better than air
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) must define a “pharma service” standard for its member ...
Air cargo companies vie for pharma business with certified trade lanes
With competition for temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo intensifying, initiatives to entice shippers with certified door-to-door ...
Airports look to raise transport standards as pharma air cargo volumes grow
With a dire market for general air cargo, pharmaceuticals continue to prop up the sector, ...
SwissWorld Cargo eyes roll-out of CEIV certification across its hubs
SwissWorld Cargo is looking at rolling out new certification processes at its stations around the world – something of ...
- 1. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 2. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 3. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers