IATA wants to set new standards by developing CEIV for perishables sector
With the Center of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics (CEIV Pharma) concept gaining ...
Despite CEIV, ocean freight looks after pharma products better than air
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) must define a “pharma service” standard for its member ...
Air cargo companies vie for pharma business with certified trade lanes
With competition for temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo intensifying, initiatives to entice shippers with certified door-to-door ...
Airports look to raise transport standards as pharma air cargo volumes grow
With a dire market for general air cargo, pharmaceuticals continue to prop up the sector, ...
SwissWorld Cargo eyes roll-out of CEIV certification across its hubs
SwissWorld Cargo is looking at rolling out new certification processes at its stations around the world – something of ...
Pharma logistics benefits from uniform supply chain via IATA CEIV programme
IATA’s pharma quality programme, CEIV, has at the very least got the industry talking. Some ...
- 1. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 2. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 3. email@example.com on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 4. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'