Despite CEIV, ocean freight looks after pharma products better than air
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) must define a “pharma service” standard for its member ...
Air cargo companies vie for pharma business with certified trade lanes
With competition for temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo intensifying, initiatives to entice shippers with certified door-to-door ...
Airports look to raise transport standards as pharma air cargo volumes grow
With a dire market for general air cargo, pharmaceuticals continue to prop up the sector, ...
SwissWorld Cargo eyes roll-out of CEIV certification across its hubs
SwissWorld Cargo is looking at rolling out new certification processes at its stations around the world – something of ...
- 1. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 3. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 4. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
- 5. Ian Holland on European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California