Liability concerns over delivery keep China's cold chain fragmented
China’s voracious appetite for fresh food is overwhelming the country’s cold chain infrastructure, increasing the ...
DHL doubles air freight capacity to Asia as demand grows for Norwegian salmon
DHL Global Forwarding is hoping to capitalise on rising demand for Norwegian seafood with the ...
China plans cold chain regime for food logistics as spoilage limits volumes
China is to act over concerns of inadequate cold chain infrastructure for food logistics. Just 20% of ...
Cold chain specialist Jiuye gets financial backing for expansion in China
Shanghai-based perishable storage and delivery start-up Jiuye Supply Chain Management has raised US$28m in a ...
Can Spanish stone fruit shine in China, as first airfreight shipments start?
Spain is eager to export stone fruit to China, after the country opened up its ...
- 1. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 2. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 3. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers