China plans cold chain regime for food logistics as spoilage limits volumes
China is to act over concerns of inadequate cold chain infrastructure for food logistics. Just 20% of ...
Can Spanish stone fruit shine in China, as first airfreight shipments start?
Spain is eager to export stone fruit to China, after the country opened up its ...
Air cargo to lose out as new Asia-Europe rail services cut transit times and cost
Reduced costs and transit time on Asia-Europe rail freight services could mean a 10% shift ...
- 1. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 2. email@example.com on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 3. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 4. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
- 5. Ian Holland on European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California