Can Spanish stone fruit shine in China, as first airfreight shipments start?
Spain is eager to export stone fruit to China, after the country opened up its ...
Air cargo to lose out as new Asia-Europe rail services cut transit times and cost
Reduced costs and transit time on Asia-Europe rail freight services could mean a 10% shift ...
- 1. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
- 2. Ian Holland on European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California
- 3. Emily Stone on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 4. Bridget on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 5. Marco on As restaurants cut additives, food supply chains must adapt to more near-sourcing