CMA CGM Headlines
CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
French container shipping line CMA CGM has introduced an advanced controlled atmosphere function in its ...
Ocean carriers increasingly targeting better-paying reefer containers
Container lines will “accelerate their assault” on the seaborne reefer market, but their aspirations could result ...
CMA CGM, Seatrade and Marfret to launch unique east-west reefer service
CMA CGM and Seatrade, the world’s largest remaining specialised conventional reefer shipping operator, are set to ...
A more comfortable berth for live lobsters
A few weeks ago CMA CGM announced that it had developed specialised container for transporting ...
CMA CGM gets smart with its reefer business and looks to more investment
Perishables shippers should expect more of their cargo to be transhipped across mega-hubs as ultra-large ...
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 2. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 3. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 4. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 5. email@example.com on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers