Controlled atmosphere Headlines
Hapag-Lloyd orders 8,600 new reefer containers from MCI
Hapag-Lloyd has placed an order for 8,600 Star Cool reefer containers, 2,000 of which will ...
CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
French container shipping line CMA CGM has introduced an advanced controlled atmosphere function in its ...
'Active' controlled atmosphere brings fresh technology to the reefer
Daikin Reefer has invented new “active” controlled atmosphere (CA) technology it claims will revolutionise refrigerated shipping, ...
Hapag Lloyd orders 7,700 new reefer containers as demand grows
Hapag-Lloyd is buying 7,700 new reefer containers, with part of the order seemingly with Maersk’s reefer manufacturing ...
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 2. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 3. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 4. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers