Fruit & Veg Headlines
IATA wants to set new standards by developing CEIV for perishables sector
With the Center of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics (CEIV Pharma) concept gaining ...
Can Spanish stone fruit shine in China, as first airfreight shipments start?
Spain is eager to export stone fruit to China, after the country opened up its ...
Amazon to make major push into grocery business
The rumours have been doing the rounds for several months, and this week gained a ...
Imports of US food products to Philippines to increase
The Philippines has become the top south east Asian importer of US food and beverage ...
Good Eggs aims to be the Amazon of local food
San Francisco-based fresh produce e-tailer reveals its ambition to become the perishable equivalent of Amazon. ...
How to stop the rot in our obsolete cold chains
The numbers tell their own story: India produced about 127m tonnes of milk in 2012, ...
- 1. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 2. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 3. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 4. email@example.com on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers