Kinnow study shows how a cool chain could boost India's perishable exports
The huge potential of India’s perishables export market has been highlighted by a new study ...
How Indian cold chain logistics company ColdEX pulls in $30 million
Fascinating story of one of India’s indigenous cool chain logistics firms, and how it has ...
New technology could put Dearman at the heart of India's cold chain boom
London-based technology company Dearman is gearing up to test its pioneering liquid nitrogen-powered transport refrigeration ...
Indian companies form fruit export venture
India’s IG International and Sunil Shejwal from Atharva International have formed a joint venture to ...
- 1. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 2. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 4. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'