Transparency and e-commerce the key drivers of a successful cool chain
Supply chain transparency and e-commerce are the key consumer-driven trends shaping the future of food logistics, ...
Analysis: Ocado needs a global partner or new cash to fund hi-tech investment plan
Ocado divides opinion within households – and it is no different for market investors. In one ...
Alibaba’s logistics arm launches refrigerated distribution centres
Alibaba is boosting its food sales business with new refrigerated distribution centres. The e-tailer’s logistics ...
Why food and beverage retailers can no longer ignore e-commerce
An interesting blogpost – despite it being marketing-driven – about the online food market. It ...
- 1. email@example.com on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 2. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 3. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
- 4. Ian Holland on European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California
- 5. Emily Stone on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India