Amazon’s new customer for food: its new grocery stores
The $13.7bn purchase of the Whole Foods grocery stores by Amazon has been a seismic shock to ...
Transparency and e-commerce the key drivers of a successful cool chain
Supply chain transparency and e-commerce are the key consumer-driven trends shaping the future of food logistics, ...
Analysis: Ocado needs a global partner or new cash to fund hi-tech investment plan
Ocado divides opinion within households – and it is no different for market investors. In one ...
Alibaba’s logistics arm launches refrigerated distribution centres
Alibaba is boosting its food sales business with new refrigerated distribution centres. The e-tailer’s logistics ...
Why food and beverage retailers can no longer ignore e-commerce
An interesting blogpost – despite it being marketing-driven – about the online food market. It ...
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 2. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 3. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 4. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers