Ecuador looks to air freight transhipment for growth as flower market peaks
Quito Airport in Ecuador has ambitions to become a key air freight transhipment hub for ...
Kenya sees flower exports stalling as El Nino threatens disease
An interesting article on Kenya’s flower exporters, which could be facing a poor year following ...
- 1. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 2. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 4. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'