Perishables sector must get more creative when booking air freight capacity
Cargolux has called on the perishables industry to be more creative when booking space, with expected ...
Fruit producers desperate for more perishables capacity into China as demand grows
Perishables capacity into China is sorely lacking, with European producers demanding increased direct services to ...
Uzbekistan eyes GAP certification to expand perishable exports traffic
Central Asian republic Uzbekistan is to obtain Global Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) certification as it looks ...
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 2. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 3. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 4. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 5. email@example.com on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers