Hapag Lloyd Headlines
ONE adds 14,000 new reefers as box carriers continue to target the cool chain
Carriers are pumping huge investment into their reefer fleets as cool chain demand grows and returns on traditional ...
Ocean carriers increasingly targeting better-paying reefer containers
Container lines will “accelerate their assault” on the seaborne reefer market, but their aspirations could result ...
Hapag Lloyd orders 7,700 new reefer containers as demand grows
Hapag-Lloyd is buying 7,700 new reefer containers, with part of the order seemingly with Maersk’s reefer manufacturing ...
Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
Shipping lines are embarking on a reefer box buying spree to keep up with rising ...
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 2. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 3. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 4. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers