IATA wants to set new standards by developing CEIV for perishables sector
With the Center of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics (CEIV Pharma) concept gaining ...
SwissWorld Cargo eyes roll-out of CEIV certification across its hubs
SwissWorld Cargo is looking at rolling out new certification processes at its stations around the world – something of ...
AstraZeneca eyes major shift from air freight to ocean: a 'more-controlled' environment for drugs
AstraZeneca (AZ) has said it will be using ocean freight for 70% of its international ...
Pharma industry risks product integrity and profits with wrong bookings and squeezing suppliers
Logistics companies have warned the pharmaceutical industry it risks major losses by failing to send ...
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 2. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 3. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 4. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers