Latin America Headlines
IAG Cargo sees growth in westbound traffic as air cargo improves ability to handle pharma safely
IAG has announced three new routes on its Latin American network for next year. British Airways ...
Ecuador looks to air freight transhipment for growth as flower market peaks
Quito Airport in Ecuador has ambitions to become a key air freight transhipment hub for ...
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 2. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 3. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 4. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 5. email@example.com on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers