modal shift Headlines
Sea freight becomes more realistic option for fragile fruit, as new packaging extends shelf life
New packaging has the potential to preserve fruit for up to two months, making the ...
Despite CEIV, ocean freight looks after pharma products better than air
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) must define a “pharma service” standard for its member ...
AstraZeneca eyes major shift from air freight to ocean: a 'more-controlled' environment for drugs
AstraZeneca (AZ) has said it will be using ocean freight for 70% of its international ...
AstraZeneca leads the charge as pharma shippers switch from air to ocean
Pharma shippers are switching their cold chains as ocean freight temperature management of reefer containers ...
- 1. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 2. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 3. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers