CMA CGM, Seatrade and Marfret to launch unique east-west reefer service
CMA CGM and Seatrade, the world’s largest remaining specialised conventional reefer shipping operator, are set to ...
Seatrade, the world's largest reefer ship operator, goes containers
Seatrade has expanded its use of container vessels on its Fast Direct Dedicated (FDD) service ...
Reefer ships stage a comeback, thanks to cheap oil, but more perishables are shipped in boxes
Further containerisation of seaborne perishable is happening, despite a slowdown in conventional reefer vessel scrapping in ...
- 1. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 2. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 4. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'