Virgin Atlantic Headlines
Virgin Atlantic Cargo targets transatlantic pharma business, but opts out of CEIV
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has pledged further investment in the pharmaceutical sector, but won’t consider IATA’s CEIV ...
- 1. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 2. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
- 3. Prem on The $50bn food fraud scam putting Australia’s iconic brands at risk
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
- 5. Gary D. Ogden (C.E.O. GTA dnata) on Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers