News / Integrated 'end-to-end' container distribution service a first for port of Liverpool
Port of Liverpool owner Peel Ports is set to launch a container rail service to ...
News / DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
The development of Thailand’s Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is set to boost the country’s contract ...
Recommends / Beyond globalisation – the trend towards regional supply chains
You would think the rising trend towards regional supply chains, as near-sourcing takes hold, might ...
Recommends / Putin orders end to trade in US dollars at Russian seaports
Next year, Russian seaports could find that they must use the rouble rather than the ...
Recommends / Ban on cargo flying direct between UK and Bangladesh could be lifted
The ban on direct cargo flights between Bangladesh’s Dhaka’s Hazrat Shahjalal Airport and the UK ...
Sponsored Post / White paper: how to cut costs with automated freight payment systems
You can download the white paper here. The practise of outsourcing the audit of freight payments, ...
News / FedEx chief says 'we will come out stronger' after $300m cyber attack
FedEx believes the the cyber attack which hit its subsidiary TNT will cost $300m. It’s the same amount fellow ...
News / Latin American trades restructure ahead of Hamburg Süd takeover by Maersk
MSC and Hapag-Lloyd are launching a new Mediterranean-east coast South America service next month, as part ...
News / K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
Kuehne + Nagel has unveiled its new corporate plan to succeed the Focus + Excellence initiative that ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading