People / Mark Whitehead to retire from HACTL as Wilson Kwong steps up
Mark Whitehead (pictured) is to retire from HACTL, where he has been CEO for nearly ...
News / Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
Maersk and IBM are taking their blockchain collaboration a step further, announcing today that they ...
News / Forwarders need to shop around for best air freight rates pre-Chinese New Year
Air freight rates may have rebounded following severe weather disruption across Europe and the US, ...
News / Transpacific volumes break records at west coast ports as US confidence soars
With the US economy showing no signs of ending its bull run, California’s San Pedro Bay ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
Recommends / East Africa ports compete in fresh push to attract shipping lines
Infrastructure development, and the speed of it, will decide the future success of Africa’s east ...
People / Training expert Gayle Allen appointed vice president of people operations at Flexport
US freight forwarding disruptor Flexport has appointed Gayle Allen (pictured above) as vice president of ...
Recommends / Carillion: small firms in supply chain could lay-off thousands
There’s no better way to damn a company than claim it is “too big to ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion