News / More carriers to cut back on Asia-Europe container capacity after summer peak
More deepsea carriers have announced plans to cut capacity on the Asia-Europe trade in preparation for a ...
News / Transpacific capacity still outpacing demand, putting more pressure on rates
Despite the move last week by the 2M alliance to withdraw one of its transpacific loops, ocean ...
News / Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
Asia-North Europe ocean carriers are looking to hike container shipping rates by up to $500 ...
News / MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
The world’s two biggest container lines, Maersk Line and MSC, are closing a number of ...
Recommends / Should HMM stay with the 2M or go it alone?
Fascinating analysis from Splash247 columnist Kris Kosmala of the strategic choices facing South Korean line ...
News / Cascading of bigger box ships brings headaches for vessel planners
Some 30 ships with an average capacity of 11,700 teu will be replaced by larger newbuild ...
News / Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
2M alliance partners Maersk Line and MSC will launch a revamped Asia-Europe and Asia-Mediterranean network ...
News / Capacity increases may put transpacific container rates under more pressure
As shippers and carriers on the transpacific prepare for the annual contract negotiating season – ...
News / HMM confirms launch of AEX Asia-Europe service and Southampton call
UK shippers using Southampton as their main container gateway are set to see the port ...
News / Loss-making HMM stays bullish, but its 'leading carrier' ambition is 'a pipe-dream'
Hyundai Merchant Marine’s long-term aspiration to become a “leading global carrier” with a market share ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics