Recommends / HMM expected to part ways with 2M Alliance
Speculative article from Business Korea on what the country’s largest container carrier, Hyundai Merchant Marine ...
News / Rival carriers gaining on Maersk in the box ship capacity stakes
Maersk’s share of global container shipping capacity has shrunk by 1.5% in the past 12 ...
News / MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
The 2M is “unlikely” to suspend its AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop again after the Chinese ...
News / Spot rates hold steady as carriers take advantage of shipper rush to beat tariffs
OOCL has announced the cancellation of four Ocean Alliance headhaul transpacific sailings next month. This suggests ...
News / London Gateway wins 2M Asia-Europe service as Maersk tries to reduce 'unexpected disruptions'
London Gateway has won its second Asia-Europe deep sea service after Maersk Line announced that ...
News / 2M confirms reintroduction of AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop next month
The 2M alliance has confirmed that it will reintroduce its AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop in ...
News / More blanked sailings on the cards as carriers fail to lift Asia-Europe spot rates
Despite blanking 11 sailings this month, carriers have so far failed in their efforts to ...
News / Slowing growth and more new ULCVs widen container supply and demand gap
Sluggish growth, combined with the delivery of more ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) in the past ...
News / CMA CGM gets transpacific bonus as shippers shun ONE after botched launch
Transpacific volumes handled by CMA CGM soared this year as shippers abandoned the major Japanese ...
News / Early AE2/Swan return would add to the pressure on Asia-Europe carriers
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), published today after a break for the Chinese Golden ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs