3D printing Headlines
Recommends / Adidas brings fast shoe revolution a step closer
Anyone who doesn’t believe 3D printing will impact the supply chain, and therefore logistics, should ...
Recommends / Boeing shortens supply chain with 3D-printed parts for 787
So the really interesting part of this story, for the logistics industry, is at the ...
Recommends / Adidas takes the sweat out of sweater shopping with in-store machine
Instant manufacture is getting ever closer: 3D printing has been much discussed in the supply chain ...
Recommends / 3D printing already a threat to traditional spare parts supply chain
A good article in Forbes by Oliver Wyman on 3D printing and how it will ...
Recommends / 3D printing: could be a game-changer for shipbuilders
There’s been a lot of talk about how 3D printing could fundamentally alter global supply ...
Recommends / 3D printing blows up supply chain risk management
Not literally, of course, that would be ridiculous; this long article on the implications of ...
News / 'Huge risk' to some supply chain flows as 3D printing evolves, warns expert
Carriers and forwarders that ignore the advances of 3D printing do so “at their peril”. In ...
Recommends / '3D printing will disrupt trucking, shipping and delivery industries'
Although its methodology remains untested, new figures from one survey suggest that “3D printing could ...
News / Changing times: how 3D printing could disrupt supply chains and affect logistics
Companies in the transport business need to think more strategically about advanced manufacturing, urged the ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia