News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
News / Will UPS order save the 747-8F, or is this the last hurrah for the jumbo?
The decision by UPS in February to turn 14 options on B747-8 freighters into firm ...
News / Customers angry as 'capacity-hobbled' UPS quietly pushes up fuel surcharges
UPS has denied claims it has been forced to increase fuel surcharges to offset costs ...
Recommends / Boeing’s 747 jet gets lifeline as UPS orders 14 more freighters
Those predicting the “long goodbye” of Boeing’s 747 may have jumped the gun. Just weeks on ...
News / We'll bed in the bigger 747-8Fs gently, says busy Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways’ decision to take ownership of two 747-8Fs is in response to customer demand, ...
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
Recommends / Design icons: the men behind the 747, the AN-124 and the IL-76
For the aviation buffs out there, here is a great article from Volga-Dnepr Group’s Cargo ...
People / Farewell to the father of the 747, Joe Sutter
There is a certain sad circularity to the news that the “father” of the 747, ...
News / Expansion-hungry Volga-Dnepr uses Farnborough to give Cargologicair its public debut
Volga-Dnepr Group this morning confirmed it has finalised the acquisition or lease of 20 747-8Fs, ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe